Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My teen is pregnant and so am I

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Is a show I just saw a preview for. I mean really? Is there anything they won't make a show out of?? What are your thoughts on this and any crazy show like it?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
jojo_star
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I know, I saw that and just shook my head. I did watch the latest episode for a few minutes, but it's just stupid. The mother's are morons, and the girls are typical knocked up teens who think it's going to be just fine. 

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I watch it. I like it.

Though that 14 year old who is pregnant. My goodness. She needs to give that baby away. I can't believe her Mom wants her to keep it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM
My husband is I think 3 years younger then his uncle and the same age as his wife. Granted his mom was 23 and married when she had him but really not that odd. I see it a lot. And not just amount parents and their teen children.
Byrd15
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM
I watched one episode once... Yeah the mom was extatic her and her 16 year old were pregnant together.... Very odd...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM

My sister was pregnant same time as our Mom. My sister is 20 plus years older than me though. My Mom had my brother in November and my sister had her DD the following January.

Quoting method209:

My grandma was pregnant with her last child when her oldest sons wife was pregnant with their first.  My grandma had 14 children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM

My grandma was pregnant twice at the same time as her daughters. Once with my Aunt and the other time with my mom. My mom was pregnant with my sister when my grandma was pregnant with my Uncle. My sister and uncle grew up like brother and sister. It was actually pretty cool for them. My mom was in her early 20's and my grandma was in her early 40's.

Quoting method209:

My grandma was pregnant with her last child when her oldest sons wife was pregnant with their first.  My grandma had 14 children.

Byrd15
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I saw one teenager on an episode getting ready for her shift at McDonalds. She wouldn't get out of bed until 15 minutes before her shift, her mom had to wake her up and her boyfriend. She then spent 20 minutes on her hair and makeup, and said her boss would understand she would just say her baby was fussy. She got fired lol.

Quoting jojo_star:

I know, I saw that and just shook my head. I did watch the latest episode for a few minutes, but it's just stupid. The mother's are morons, and the girls are typical knocked up teens who think it's going to be just fine. 

hopeym23
by J3 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I just pray I am NEVER on that show!  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Trashy reality shows.  But, I still want to see that one about the Gypsy Wedding.

morgan0510
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Don't be so quick to judge people. 

Quoting kgsharber:

That is as trashy as it gets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN