Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

These are the people buying lobster on FS

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:21 AM
  • 115 Replies
ITs not people that actually need the money its the people that are defrauding the governement to get them.. MY ex husband gets fs and ssi for our kids, lives in a 500k house, and has a household income of 10 -12k a month no joke. I went in when i lost my job to get benifits and couldnt because he had been getting them for YEARS!! Now he is able to sell his house for 500k and wants to move to san diego and buy a few acres of land yes thats someone collecting benifits. I live in a 1 bedroom house struggle my ass off and he owes me 40k in child support now im fighting him to keep my kids in my state. Guess what hes using against me? the fact im broke? guess what he is taking every pa out there that would even slightly enable me to get my head out from under the water. Yes i have reported him many many times and guess what? they dont do shit.. NOW this guy buys lobster with his fs because he has it to burn why the hell not
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rliperote2
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:39 AM

BUMP!

rliperote2
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:40 AM

BUMP!

rliperote2
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:40 AM

BUMP!

gigis1
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Look. Many people struggle. Let's not get mad at the people willing to feel like they're demeaning themselves by askng for a handout.

And yes, many abuse the system out of being self entitled assholes.

But not all of the abusers are buying lobster. Some just buy it for an extra special occasion.

I hope you get it together soon. Whether things are your fault or jot
happy41ce
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:43 AM
5 moms liked this
Why the hell is it your business? You sound like the annoying ex wife no one wants shit to do with because you can't keep your nose out of his ass.
reesesami
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:44 AM
5 moms liked this
He won't be able to buy much for 500K in San Diego, certainly nothing with acreage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:49 AM
8 moms liked this
She sounds like the kind of woman who's tired of watching the bad guy live this lifestyle and dodge child support while she's probably working her ass off and barely making it. The food stamps are just a part of the problem here. Much bigger picture. I would be upset as well. I do agree that it's not her business but when she's trying to provide for her family and he's making that difficult she has every right to make it her business.

Quoting happy41ce:

Why the hell is it your business? You sound like the annoying ex wife no one wants shit to do with because you can't keep your nose out of his ass.
Childofares
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:49 AM

So are you mad at him or the fact that he gets PA and you don't? All I'm seeing is "RAGE RAGE Ex-husband RAGE" Could you clarify?

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this
???

You got all of that from this one post?

Quoting happy41ce:

happy41ce
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Sounds to me like pissy ex wife syndrome.

Quoting Anonymous:

She sounds like the kind of woman who's tired of watching the bad guy live this lifestyle and dodge child support while she's probably working her ass off and barely making it. The food stamps are just a part of the problem here. Much bigger picture. I would be upset as well. I do agree that it's not her business but when she's trying to provide for her family and he's making that difficult she has every right to make it her business.

Quoting happy41ce:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN