Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the worst secret you found out about

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies

the worst /shocking secrect anyone tried to keep from you?

mine: my dad has another child out there! a son whom he didnt claime because he had blue eyes..... years later a test proved it was his kid O.o

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:40 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:40 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:41 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:41 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:44 AM
My parents are divorcing because my dad has a drug, sex and alcohol issue and kept pressuring my mom into sleeping with other woman. She ended cheating with their mutual male friend. They both disgust me at the moment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:46 AM

I had moved in with my best friend.. she was a dance at the time and was out a lot. She had picked up these 2 kittens .. they were horrible. One day the kittens disappeared, and i just assumed she left the back door open and they got  out. Years later she told me she took them to a large area to " drop them off". Apparently she was dropping them off and someone was driving by , she tried to back up and ran over one of the kittens. She saw that she killed one, and the other was  standing beside it i guess and she took off and left it. She laughed as she told me the story. I was shocked and mortified.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry but that's a really stupid reason to deny paternity, lol!

I found out that my older brother stopped one of my mother's old boyfriends from molesting me, by letting the guy molest him. It happened on multiple occasions. He only told me because he was wasted, three months ago.

neva_eva_always
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Probably my dad has a kid. We were watching a show on a father/son meeting for the first time in the living room with my brother when my dad suddenly blurts out he has another kid who would probably be in his 50's now. So I go in the room with my mom about something and she said hey did you know your dad has another kid? She was watching the show too and they both thought about him.

Or ... maybe my cousins dh was married before her. They married when she was 18 and I know he's not that much older than her.  I know I know others lol everyone tells me their secrets because I don't share them with anyone who personally knows them or would tell them because I have secrets of theirs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:50 AM

My parents are married and my dad had a chance to get married in my lifetime. Then he admitted to me he had a 10 year affair with some chick. Yea I am still not happy and him and my mom are still together.

Miss_Sheila
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:54 AM
My mom has started cheating on my dad last year n i found out cuz i look thru her fone n read her texts.. she doesnt know that i know that shes still doing it i dont know if theyre physical affairs or emotional affairs but the first man was with her own cousin the man from now is my dads cousin!! I told my dad when i found out about the first man he never told her that i was the one that told him.. my poor dad... my mom is now pregnant n i doubt that baby........ i still wont confront my mom.. its too akward.. me and my sis talk about it alot i am 22 she 19 my mom is 37 & my dad is 47
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)