Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is one of the many reasons I am not fond of her!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My girls are with my parents visiting my brother & his family. My parents & I live in Ohio & my brother & his family in Virginia. Yesterday my mom called & said SIL wants the girls to stay longer & watch my brother's ship deploy. He's going to be out to sea for several months. Anyway- I reminded my mom that the girls had commitments within the next few weeks & can't miss them. One of which is paid for already (a youth summer camp through church).

So today my 13yo called me from SIL's cell to ask if they could stay! I explained she was already told once the answer was no & it pisses me off that she would call & ask again. DD said "fine. Bye." & hung up! Then my mom texts & said "I already told them you said no!" I was even more pissed that SIL now has my number because I really do not like her. I'm only friends on FB with her because I wanted her to tag me in pics she takes. As soon as I save them to my phone I am unfriending her. Oh & SIL says her 12dd & mine were the ones who took it upon themselves to call me behind her back. Yeah right!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Or in your case, sil
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:06 PM
This is a silly reason to not like your sil. Do you have any other reasons?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN