Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So many ugly events happening in this world makes me wonder..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

Why are we even wasting our time hating on each other? With the death of the 8 year old and the rape of that 4 month old babygirl, really? I just wish people would spend more time loving one another, no matter how stupid they might be. You can be here today but tomorrow is not guaranteed. Your kids might go missing tomorrow, your husband might die tomorrow. Lets spend more time respecting one another and not being so bitter. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cshepard
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I agree. Recently here a 6 mo old baby got shot bc her parents were fighting with a gun, a new mom of twins got shot, I hate this world sometimes :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

See what i mean.. That is just so sad. We need to change ourselfs so this world can change. Oh trust me sometimes i wish i could pack and find an islan far from humans !

Quoting cshepard:

I agree. Recently here a 6 mo old baby got shot bc her parents were fighting with a gun, a new mom of twins got shot, I hate this world sometimes :(

Humanoid
by OMGmirxx on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Agreed.

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Yes. I agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:44 PM
I agree!
amberlyp
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:44 PM
You know what makes me sick? We care so much about those moms who lose children to something so tragic, but those were probably moms who were on cafemom who got talked down to for not breastfeeding or for circumcision or for doing anything that another mom won't do. We don't love one another and come together over a tragedy until after the tragedy and it makes me so sad. We need to learn to love one another before tragedies happen, not just after.

Quoting cshepard:

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:45 PM

You can't love stupid.

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)