Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you turn him into the police?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

There's this guy I know, and he's caused quite a bit of trouble for my family. This guy, we'll call him A, is my brother's friend. My brother, J, lives with us. Anyways, A has a 2 year old son and A is 19. I caught J and A drinking in my house (my brother is over 21) with the 2 yr old. A thought it was funny when his kid picked up a can of beer and drank some of it. Needless to say, they were kicked out but J still lives here. A few weeks ago, I came home to A naked on my couch drinking (I made him put clothes on and took away his alcohol). Dh was gone for his drill, and when my brother informed me that A and his kid had been kicked out by A's girlfriend I said he could stay here for a few days untill he found a place to stay. The next day, when I got home from work, my house was trashed and the food I had just bought was literally all gone. He opened all of my boxes of cakemix and brownie mix and used some of the powder, he trashed everything. Not wanting to see his two year old homeless, I gave him a last chance. I told him he had two hours to clean my entire house or he was being kicked out. He didn't, so when dh came home he helped me send him packing. My brother J was gone at the time all this happened. A got very mad, telling me I had "some fucking nerve" and to just "move out" of my own house! He slammed our front door and put a hole in the wall, then got in my face and told me if my dh wasn't there he would "punch me in the face" and i'm a "fucking bitch." My dh (who's a big army guy lol) grabbed him by his shirt and threw him out the front door. I did call the police and file a report. J my brother is now very mad at me and refuses to listen to my side. Both A and J have repeatedly harrassed me over facebook and text. J is threatening to file a lawsuit (which would go no where). Dh did eventually get J to sit down and listen to what happened, and told him that if he didn't stop attacking us he would need to find another place to live. On top of this, A has several warrants out for his arrest in another state and I honestly dno't believe his kid is safe while with him. Like I said previously, he thought it was funny to have his kid drink beer. He constantly screams, literally screams at his kid over the littlest things. His kid constantly has a dirty diaper, he never feeds him unless someone tells him to, and i've caught him slapping his kid. Would you turn him in to the authorities? I do NOT want the toddler in foster care though. I'm just at a loss as to what should be done to keep the kiddo safe.

Sorry it's so long, I hope it all makes sense.

How do I report anonymously? I don't want this guy coming after dh, me or my kids.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Bump!

Anonymous

B

Anonymous

u

Anonymous

m

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM
He'll yeah I'd turn that jerk in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM

p

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

He'll yeah I'd turn that jerk in.

But what about the kid?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:23 PM

It would depend on what the warrants were for.

andreamarie
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Omg. You really have to ask ?

They would not be at my house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Stay away from drama girl and block them on FB. You don't need people like that in your life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured