Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We're Having a Divorce Ceremony Help me Write my Vows

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 90 Replies

DH and I are having a Divorce Ceremony. We want a simple ceremony with just the kids and our immediate family. Our divorce will be final in one month. That weekend we are having a ceremony and reception. The kids are going to be living with me, so they're standing on my side.

Dear Brian,

Our hearts became one 10 years ago when we married and it is time that we must split in two again. I will never forget the day you got down on one knee and asked me to be your wife. It was the happiest day of my life. Thank you so much for the precious gift of our two beautiful babies. I will never take for granted the wonderful person you've been in my life.

I promise to let you have visitation with our kids any time you wish and to cash all your child support checks on time. I promise not to hate your new wife and to allow the kids to love you as much as they do me. When I found you in bed with another woman, my world was crushed despite the fact that I hate having sex with you. Let's face it, you've gained weight, so me on top is our only option and you can only last about 5 minutes.

So now my dear, as we part ways, never forget the treasure I have been in your life as I will never forget the treasure you are in mine. I will always love you. Good luck on your journey.

End

Is this okay? Should add something or take anything away?? I really need opinions. Thanks!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabybugssmile
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Troll Fail.
deenakate
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Tacky
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM

it was good until you bash hishood. 

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
You would say that in front of your children?

Gotta be a troll.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:24 PM
3 moms liked this

you should probably include something about how small his manhood is. Then it will be perfect.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Dumb.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Lol
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Um. What? No offense, but why would you say that in front of your children? They do not need to know the intimate or lack there of, of your relationship with him or his with another woman.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

You should definitely go into more detail about how unsatisfying the sex was. Your kids and other family members would love to hear more about it! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Why in the world would anyone even troll something like this? O.o
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN