Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wife or husband FUNNY fails.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 152 Replies
3 moms liked this
Tell us yours

I packed my husband a lunch. Sandwich and chips. I thought i would save spave and put the chips in the same container as the sandwich. Wellll....when he went to eat....the bread was stale and the chips were soggy because the chips soaked up all the breads mosture....yep that is a fail lol.

Just realised i was anon...this is gypsy_rose
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:36 PM
3 moms liked this

You will never catch me admitting that I am not a perfect wife! what is this "fail" you speak of?

lilmama3189
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM
14 moms liked this
It was right before my hubby & I got married. I was about 7 months pregnant & needed the glucose test. After it was done they told him to take me out for a nice breakfast. We get seated at the diner & the woman was about 7-8 months pregnant & she gave me an attitude when she took my order. After she left I told him she seemed really grouchy & he looked at me & said " wouldn't you be if you were pregnant in this heat too" I just stared at him for about a minute before he realized..
NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:43 PM
It's a fail on both our parts...dh because he's a big fat liar and me because I got him busted.

He didn't feel like being at work on Friday (not a big deal, he very rarely doesn't go in) so he said I was sick and he needed to leave to help me with the baby. I showed up right as he was getting ready to leave to give him his phone that he left at home. I covered by saying I was there to give him ds so I could go to the doctor...but it was obvious that I wasn't ill.
Mrs.Brugger
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:49 PM
3 moms liked this

i got the laundry out of the VERY public machines and went back to our little 1BR apt to fold and put it all away. I'd JUST (seriously like 2 days before) moved from NY to TX to be with him. As I was folding I found a tiny white lace thong. I don't wear thongs. Anyway, my heart caught in my chest and I couldn't breathe. Finally I mustered up the strength to call him into the room. I held it up and he said, "OOoh that's sexy. Put that on!" And I yelled, "IT AIN'T MINE ASSHOLE" and started crying hysterically and I was thinking about what the heck to do. I'd left my whole life. Spent 6 months in court trying to figure out a way I could move with my son to be with DH (split custody, it got figured out). He was so confused and then started laughing and said that it certainly wasn't his either and then we figured out that it came from one of the laundry machines. 

...The next week I found a kid's sock in our laundry. Thankfully I didn't accuse him of cheating that time lol

chane_L
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Hubby said I might want to move the laundry basket prior to bed (it was a lil past the foot of the bed) I was already under the blankets and comfy on my pillow, so my reply was to blow a raspberry at him.  Well at 2 am when squirrel bladder hit , i got up 1/2 out of it ran into the dresser bounced off and landed ass first into the basket and looked like a stuck turtle. Hearing the crash landing hubs woke up turned on the light seeing my stuck self struggling and started laughing and just said "see told you so klutz" he was great about it he helped me out of the basket and didn't take a pic 1st. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:57 PM
I am dying laughing over these!
FarmWife
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:59 PM

On the "lunch packing" topic, when we were newly weds I made fried chicken for lunch & packed the left overs in our dinner boxes to take to work (we both worked 2nd shift). That night he told me his chicken still had blood coming out of it!! But HE ATE IT ANYWAY!! 

It's an act of God he didn't end up with food poisioning. Fail on both our parts. 

Beth3721
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM
2 moms liked this

My SO washed his own laundry one night.  The next morning I took it out to put it in the dryer.  It smelled downy fresh but still had dirt on it. I called him up and asked what soap he used to wash his clothes with and he told me the blue stuff with the flowery cap.  I told him that wasn't soap and he said "Oh, I've been using that for like a month"

I had seen him with the fabric softener, but I assumed he was just adding some because he likes his clothes soft.

sadiebug1228
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Hahaha OMG these r funny :) I don't really have any that I can think of :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2b2many
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! My husband took over the laundry 3 months ago; I just realized last week that the reason none of our clothes have been really clean is because he's been using fabric softener lol. Men are hilarious

Quoting Beth3721:

My SO washed his own laundry one night.  The next morning I took it out to put it in the dryer.  It smelled downy fresh but still had dirt on it. I called him up and asked what soap he used to wash his clothes with and he told me the blue stuff with the flowery cap.  I told him that wasn't soap and he said "Oh, I've been using that for like a month"

I had seen him with the fabric softener, but I assumed he was just adding some because he likes his clothes soft.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured