Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Busted...lol..*poof*eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Oh snap! Busted!.....

Ya know what could stop all this crap? Go in your damn kitchen... Write on a piece of paper "fuck you mc bitches" and take a pic of yourself with which ever bar stools you fucking chose!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Replies (251-252):
Nlvonblah
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Wow I'm bored...

Quoting PinkHart:

Lmfao I didn't ask you what the definition of an "anorexic bitch" was. But thanks for the laugh!!!

Quoting Nlvonblah:

Hmm... A person suffering from anorexia nervosa.  Throw your dictionary.  I will not only know how to spell the word, I will know how to use it correctly in a sentence.  I did use the "f" word a lot last night, the night before last and tonight, fuck, see here I go again.  I think I'm about to start my period.  I was just throwing back smart ass comments.  Why are you so defensive?  It has nothing to do with with you.  I'm sorry I offended your delicate sensbilities. (ability to feel or perceive)  saving you the time of flipping pages.   N

Quoting PinkHart:

Wait what? You really brought up KINDNESS after all the fucks you slung out? After you said 'who's the anorexic bitch". Grab a dictionary and look up the word before I hit you upside the head with one.

Quoting Nlvonblah:

You caaaaaaaaaaaannnn fuck off!! Gotta go to sleep cause I have a family to take care of that actually needs a mother at her best in the mornings.  Have a great nights rest.  Thanks for your patience and kindness towards women all around the world!! N

Quoting Amybelle:

OH YAY!!!!! 

Quoting Nlvonblah:

Well excuse the fuck out of me, I am new at this.  But, I think I have found my first fucking enemy.  Pleased to fucking meet ya.  N

Quoting Amybelle:

you can't even quote!! That's  what the  quote button is for, duh.

Quoting Nlvonblah:

You can't even spell!! That's what spell check is for, duh!!  N

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Bumping for the hell of it :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN