Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Busted...lol..*poof*eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Oh snap! Busted!.....

Ya know what could stop all this crap? Go in your damn kitchen... Write on a piece of paper "fuck you mc bitches" and take a pic of yourself with which ever bar stools you fucking chose!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
PhoenixV
by PhoenixV on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I hope it was not a lie. I really like/respect her. It would be disappointing. :(
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Omg how sad! I , wow. Sad
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Awesome another vague poof post!  These are so cool.  It's so fun being late to the party and being the kid who's left out while the rest are playing the games.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:09 AM
I'm just not seeing how it can possibly have any truth to it

Quoting PhoenixV:

I hope it was not a lie. I really like/respect her. It would be disappointing. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM

It is amusing people take the time to lie about their home.  It is even more amusing so many are so bored they will search to prove someone is lying.lol 

spunknsass
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Because it's so hard to believe that some women on cm could be successful, have a nice expensive place, or be a model.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM

look familiar?

Quoting Anonymous:

Explain?

Quoting IamMex11:

hey....see if anyone looks familiar to you in this link.....ehemmm sage

http://www.heffnermanagement.com/model_books/?portid=cf733e91-611b-4180-8b4e-2457ccf4a012&portDiv=2c7bb16d-ab47-4e81-a917-04632f21b5cd&portname=Amber%20Prehn

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
The link to the site that was "using her place to promote sales" is actually an architecture and design site showing off the buildings/condos etc. that THEY have designed. Explain that. Or the fact that she moved while her son was at camp for six weeks and he was going to be pissed when he finds out yet those pics are over two months old.
Just too many inconsistencies!! I now cannot believe all the things she has gone on about,I've always wondered about some things with her...l

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Oh they already did, right before it poofed.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't believe anyone actually tried to defend the obvious lie!! Crazy, and I will bet her followers will still claim her innocence when the proof was right there!!

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I feel dumb. How does that work? I always here people talk about it. Does it tell every picture? I know thatis I search my dogs name, his pic will come up in one of the google image results (I shared his pic on here).

Quoting Anonymous:

"la de da... Here's pics of my house I just. Moved in, so beautiful!! "....... *searches Google reverse image and finds said pics from months ago on an advertisement Site *

Quoting proudmommy690:

Well I got that part...lied about what?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lieing troll is busted lol

Quoting proudmommy690:

Vague post is vague.

pregnancy

shamillionaire
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)