Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bra n panties at the beach???

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:04 AM
  • 39 Replies

Poll

Question: Bra n panties are just as appropriate as a bikini?

Options:

Yes

No

Something else?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 83

View Results

There was this chick at the beach who was clearly in her bra n panties. Her bra was white n lacy and her bottoms were a pink lacy cheeky type panty. I thought it looked tacky. Partially because her ass was hanging all out and partially because she wasn't exactly in bikini shape. There was definitely a large 'class' variety at the beach today. Which played a large factor to what I saw during the time we were there. But I guess, what is the difference between wearing your bra n panties or a bikini?

To get the full picture: She slipped off her clothes while sitting on a bench with her baby and an older man that I'm assuming was her SO. First her shirt came off. A while later her pants came off. He kept recording and photographing her. There were so many things that made it so awkward. LOL. They were too close not to look. I was tempted to snap a shot myself.
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I doubt it. I have seen swimsuits exactly as you are describing. Beach bunny swimwear.
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I'm gonna say no, but if we keep up with the weather we had today, I'd do it... But the beach I go to isn't crowded. I'd never do that at a crowded beach!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM
3 moms liked this

In my opinion, bikinis are inappropriate period.  

momof4in29
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Sure why not
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Who cares? Why does it bother you so much
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
What's the difference really? Lol just that it's lacy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I think the only real difference is water retention and see throughness while wet, so really if she wasn't in the water, it probably doesn't matter lol
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:12 AM

We have Canadians come down to our beach(we aren't far from them). This weekend I watched in shock as a atleast 14 year old stripped to his tightly whities, prance around his family for atleast ten mins, then put on his wetsuit. He went SUP boarding and came back, stripped his suit off and pranced around in the underwear that were now wet and see through, then finally put on his trunks. Everyone around them was shocked. And before people attack yes I know they were Canadian, we packed up at the same time they did and their license plate  was Quebec. 

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:12 AM
It wouldn't bother me one bit because I don't actually look at people. If I deign to take the kids to the beach, I am busy watching them and our stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Not really a difference to me. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN