Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cry when I see these posts on Fb

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
I almost cry or sometimes do when I see pictures of my friends from high school with their husbands looking so in love and happy. I'm so happy for them and so jealous. Why?
Because I'm miserable. I have very severe depression and I'm in a marriage that I don't want to be in. I've repressed my feelings so long out of fear of hurting others that I can't take it anymore. Therapy isn't working, medication isn't working...it's that bad. Literally the only motivation I have to keep me from driving off a tall bridge is my son. And I'm so sick of getting bashed. I'm so sick of the people closest to me telling me that it's not a big deal.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Ive been there hun....look life sucks sometimes just take it one step at a time.It cant rain forever right??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Been there, still fighting that! Hugs, Hun. There are good days and bad. Pick and choose yours. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:58 AM
I don't know...for me it has been raining since I was 13 years old. That's 10 years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ive been there hun....look life sucks sometimes just take it one step at a time.It cant rain forever right??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:02 AM
watever u do dont do anything dumb think about your son.just imagine him all grown up :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know...for me it has been raining since I was 13 years old. That's 10 years.

Quoting Anonymous:

mariat2
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Do you have any support from your family???
raye-chan
by Raye on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:04 AM

I could almost swear that I wrote this post. :( 

You can always message me hon if you ever want to talk. 

*hugs* I am so sorry :(

Momto8kidsyay
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:04 AM
It is real and you need real help. Find it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Just remember not all the happy pictures of facebook tell the true story of what is going on. Not many people will put their real life on facebook, just what they want others to see. 

There are more unhappy people than you know, some of us are just better at faking it. 

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:07 AM

Mama, please know all those "Happy couples" you see have their issues as well and not all of them are just happy as the photo shows. 

If you are unhappy, you have to change it.

Sj218
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Three years ago, I was in your shoes. It is horrible and it really is as bad as you think. But...you can choose to seek more or different help. And if it's not worth it for you, them do it for your boy. You CAN do this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN