Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you think between a husband and wife.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 488 Replies
25 moms liked this
there should be privacy? I dont mean bathroom privacy, I mean phone and computer type of privacy? I think in a marriage there should be no privacy unless you have something to hide! Do you agree?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LectioDivina
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
5 moms liked this

My husband legally has to have privacy on his computers...No one but him is allowed to see his case files.

Cosmic_Calm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
24 moms liked this

I don't know about any other marriage but in mine we hide nothing unless it's a surprise for a birthday or something. That's a choice that we both make out of respect for one another.

melissacox86
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
5 moms liked this

I agree. Why would you be worried about privacy unless you are hiding something!

krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I agree

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
12 moms liked this

I have nothing to hide, but I don't share my passwords with ANYONE!!!  I trust hubby and he trusts me, I don't feel the need for his passwords (besides he knows I could hack him in a second if I wanted to) and he doesn't feel the need to ask for mine.

by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
45 moms liked this

DH and I allow eachother privacy because we respect each other.  While I don't have anything to hide from him, I appreciate the idea that he won't be digging into everything I do, and visa versa.  I don't feel the need to look into what he's up to on the computer/phone because I trust him and respect his personal space.

Anonandon
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
37 moms liked this
Everyone is entitled to privacy in their own home. There's no need to know everything each other does every second of your life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissacox86
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quoting LectioDivina:

My husband legally has to have privacy on his computers...No one but him is allowed to see his case files.

This is a special situation though.

michiganmom5150
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Hell, I hand my bf my phone all the time to look up stuff, whatever. I have no pass code on it. Nothing to hide, who cares?
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM
5 moms liked this

I have & need bathroom privacy. As far as phone & internet privacy, I trust my husband completely and have absolutely no interest in checking my husbands phone or conmputer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)