Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Skinny girls - What do you typically eat in a day and do you work out?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies

I'm talking SKINNY girls...not 5'5 140...Girls who are actually thin. Honest question, not bashing...I want to know how I compare ( I am not skinny ) thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mittenmommie
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Before I got pregnant this time, I basically had a yogurt for breakfast, lunch would either be flavored rice or like a roll up and some chips and then dinner. Dinners for us usually are a meat, veggie, salad and either some kind of potatoes or noodles. I have no idea how I was actually skinny considering I usually drank pop all day and beer at night..
Oh and I am 5'3 and I was 121 the day I found out I was pregnant back in April.
kattcooper
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I'm 5'6" and weigh about 120lbs!
We eat extremely healthy, no fried or processed food ever! I make absolutely everything from scratch!
I do hot yoga twice a week and I go to the gym everyday! I have a PT and he is amazing at keeping me in shape!
TattedReader
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM
3 moms liked this
gah these fat skinny posts are getting old lol
kaylaybaby666
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I ate anything and everything and i dont work out. 5' 6" 110 lbs
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM
I eat a low carb diet and do power yoga 3-4 times a week.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I was 5'8" and 115 most of my life, does that count?

I quit smokin' and gained 20lbs. I still eat whatever and don't exercise, just keep active.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I am not skinny I am fit.  I am 5'7" tall and 125 pounds.  This is my meal plan for today.

Breakfast - Egg white omelette with peppers, onions and a small amount of cheese, oatmeal with berries and green tea.

Morning snack  - Apple

Lunch - Egg salad made with non fat yogurt instead of mayo on homemade whole grain bread.  Raw veggies with a non fat yogurt dip.

Afternoon snack  - More raw veggies no dip

Dinner - Grilled chicken breasts, grilled veggies (asparagus, zucchini, red peppers, green peppers, onions and summer squash.  Spinach salad with homemade low fat dressing. 

I don't snack after dinner at all I will drink water if I feel like snacking. I exercise a minimum of an hour a day three days a week doing strength training the other days usually running or taking a spin class. 

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I eat a vegetarian diet.
MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I am 5'5 and 130-135, so not "skinny" but nice shape but still have my curves! I eat anything and everything, I try to eat healthy just so I dont have a heart attack or diabetes by the time im in my 30's but it never lasts long, i also hate working out so I think i was just blessed with good genes, lets hope it stays that way!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Yet you opened and responded to this one.lol 

Quoting TattedReader:

gah these fat skinny posts are getting old lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN