Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do women...? May be touchy subject.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
2 moms liked this

If a woman loses a custody battle or loses her children to the state, why does she continue to have more children? Wondering. Enlighten me please.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Because she thinks it is her body her choice and her right to do so, even if she is a low down rotten person who should never have the ability to ruin a child, it is sad 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I've often wondered this too. My nieces mom gave up her rights to my BIL, then had another baby with a different man and did the same thing. Luckily the dads stepped up but she is now pregnant again with a different guy. I guess she feels bad and is trying to fill a void, but then when the baby comes its too much work for her. So sad, my niece is the sweetest thing and she is truly missing out.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know I have my child in my care.

I think some women like to just have kids because they can, not because they truly love or care about their offspring
CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Wish I knew. My ex sil is this way. She has abandoned and lost custody of two kids and is pregnant again. Ugh. 

Oh, now I remember. Because that is how she makes a living. She lives off of the babys dad until he gets wise and tired of her crap. Then she takes off with the kid, holds the kids over his head and then just drops the kids off one day, never to be seen again. 

LectioDivina
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Fill a void...

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Why do men?
my.sonshine
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Well, if they are lost for a perfectly good reason then.. Good question! Always remember the system is not perfect and flawed and some children are unjustly taken from loving mothers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toxic.Stardust
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:26 PM
2 moms liked this

If she loses her children to that state that's one thing, but what's the big deal about a mother not getting custody then having more children?

destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM
We have a distance family member who has lost several children and continues to do soo. . Her daughter 19 already lost her first born and is pregnant now.
Just a wtf moment. Idk
lilpep100
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Lack of common sense or good judgement?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)