Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

nanner nanner! we WON! edited

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
It's almost over! The long over due money should start pouring in, soon, for my daughter! I hope his bank accounts, wallet and pockets bleed! Thankfully he has a really shitty attorney! Not only did they get backed into a corner to where they were forced to give up the fight, my attorney will be "hitting them with both barrels loaded" (his words) from here on out because their shenanigans have wasted so much of his time and pissed him off. Bwahaha! I knew we would prevail, and my badass attorney is brilliant! I owe it all to him! Life is good!

Eta: No, I am not bitter, nor is my dd subjected to my personal feelings concerning it. I am, however, ecstatic that my hard work has finally paid off for my child, and this ridiculous circus is drawing near to being over. This man has deeply hurt my daughter for a very long time, and I am happy that he is getting what is due to him. I teach my children that one does not simply get away with not taking care of the children they create, a lesson I hope my son heeds as an adult. Not one cent of the money is going to me. It's all for my dd abd my dd only. I have fought this battle for HER to get what she is entitled to. It's the least he can provide after breaking her heart for so many years. For those of you saying 'poor him', you are ridiculous and only condoning a father being a deadbeat, which only hurts their child. Both parents have a moral and legal obligationto provide for their children, and the custodial parent is not horrible for making sure the other parent fulfills their obligation to the child. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM

awesome! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM
2 moms liked this
*high five!*

Quoting Jessy613:

awesome! lol

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Sweet! What's the backstory? 

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Hope everything works out!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Basic deadbeat dad story, who has successfully screwed with the system for years to drag it out. And it all just came tumbling down!

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Sweet! What's the backstory? 

Goodbye.BlueSky
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I need your attorney. Mine sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM
He is freaking amazing!

Quoting Goodbye.BlueSky:

I need your attorney. Mine sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Bumpity!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Oh, it will now! His wages will be garnished. He also has to provide insurance. If he doesn't pay, his career will be ruined. Heh.

Quoting littlesippycup:Hope everything works out!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM
He will be ordered to pay the back cs in a lump sum. Haha.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)