Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Everytime I'm watching TV I get annoyed by the stupid at&t commercials where they have kids sit in a circle with an adult and the adult asks them a question and the kids are discussing it. Lol I have no idea why but I change the channel cuz it annoys me. The commercial of kit kat bars where instead of singing the jingle they crunch their chocolate and it sounds like the song, yeah that annoys me too. And nothing is more annoying than waiting in a doctors office (or other place) and watching a small child call out mommy mommy mommy mommy non stop and the mom is ignoring the kid while reading a magazine or scrolling on their phone. I just wanna rip that magazine off the moms hands and say hey pay attention to your kid dammit. Lol ok what annoys you?
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Omg I <3 those commercials! puppy brother
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:11 AM
The most annoying one is the one where the girl says she prefers slow turtles. Idk why they annoy me so much.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Haha I am partial to turtles. I call my husband that. But I love those commercials. Now the u verse commercials. Those bother me.

I couldn't move the tv when I was little . Stfu I don't care haha

Quoting sweetieiv:

The most annoying one is the one where the girl says she prefers slow turtles. Idk why they annoy me so much.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

horseap
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Jingles.  (I think the kids are funny though "What about infinity TIMES infinity!?!   >PEWH<) Just reading you talk about the Kit Kat commercial I had to sing it in my head.  I HAVE TOOOOO SING THEM!  From Farmers ins to Hillshire Farms doesnt matter.  If its catchy and I hear it, it STICKS.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:15 AM

• The word "secretion"
  • People who think their kids are being cute when they're actually annoying as hell
  • You know the break lights in the back window? I hate when those are raised,like bumped up. I'm shortI can't see over that thing!
  • When people lay on their breaks when getting into the turning lane
  • Squid billies
  • When I can hear other people eating, chewing, etc (crunching chips doesn't count)
  • Parody songs
  • When people brag about having sex, drinking, etc.
  • When people brag that they don't do those things
shymomof4
by Kristyn on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:15 AM

I love those AT&T commercials.  I think they are cute.  

tabitha26
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Lol My so loves those AT&T commercials he laughs like its the funniest thing . I don't see what's funny about what those kids say but I guess he does lol . It annoys me when I know I bought red grapes but when I go to get them there's none . :/
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:18 AM
When my kid says momma over and over again. That gets annoying. She has my attention with the first momma.

And also when she whines that she's hungry while I'm getting her snack or making her some food. I have to shout "I get it! I'm making you food!" She whines it over and over again, if she said it once, I wouldn't shout. I also tell her that I'm making her food after her first initial whine.
MonkeysGrammy
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:19 AM

do you hate that or are you just stating a fact?? wow imma sleepy

Quoting DEJavu17:

I dripped Ben and Jerry's on my boob.

Bonez 8-3-91 Bear 4-13-94 Stinky 9-26-97
kissing dad       bear with heart      ninja

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:20 AM
I luv the at&t commercials lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)