Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Everytime I'm watching TV I get annoyed by the stupid at&t commercials where they have kids sit in a circle with an adult and the adult asks them a question and the kids are discussing it. Lol I have no idea why but I change the channel cuz it annoys me. The commercial of kit kat bars where instead of singing the jingle they crunch their chocolate and it sounds like the song, yeah that annoys me too. And nothing is more annoying than waiting in a doctors office (or other place) and watching a small child call out mommy mommy mommy mommy non stop and the mom is ignoring the kid while reading a magazine or scrolling on their phone. I just wanna rip that magazine off the moms hands and say hey pay attention to your kid dammit. Lol ok what annoys you?
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
MonkeysGrammy
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:21 AM

i love those commercials too. i want my grandma to have a rocket, oh wait I want to be the grandma with the rocket! YES

Quoting tabitha26:

Lol My so loves those AT&T commercials he laughs like its the funniest thing . I don't see what's funny about what those kids say but I guess he does lol . It annoys me when I know I bought red grapes but when I go to get them there's none . :/

Bonez 8-3-91 Bear 4-13-94 Stinky 9-26-97
kissing dad       bear with heart      ninja

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:55 AM
I LOVE THEM COMMERCIALS! The u__verse ones annoy me.

*mom has plate of meats out*
Kid: "mom I invited Justin for lunch"
Mom: "good"
Kid: he's a vegetarian and will be here in 20 mins"
Mom: don't worry we'll figure something out (mom gets lap top while dd gets tablet"
Kid (while in the refrigerator) "hummis wraps"

Look on dad's face is "wtf is this shit"
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:59 AM
my 3yr old is the same around snack time. god forbid he asks for peanut butter sandwich because he follows me into the kitchen and tells me over and over he doesn't like crusts and I need to cut it into 4 squares. I tell him I know go sit down but he will not leave my side. So annoying.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

When my kid says momma over and over again. That gets annoying. She has my attention with the first momma.

And also when she whines that she's hungry while I'm getting her snack or making her some food. I have to shout "I get it! I'm making you food!" She whines it over and over again, if she said it once, I wouldn't shout. I also tell her that I'm making her food after her first initial whine.

cat405
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:00 AM
I don't like Flo the insurance sales woman. Big tricked out name tag was funny, the rest aren't.
Oooh, but what about the talking baby??? He's super cute.
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:01 AM
I tell my kid to sit down too. I have a little sandwich slicer that trims the crust off and turns the sandwich into two dinosaurs. My kid doesn't remind me to take the crusts off, she doesn't eat them anymore so I just do it to save time.

Quoting sweetieiv:

my 3yr old is the same around snack time. god forbid he asks for peanut butter sandwich because he follows me into the kitchen and tells me over and over he doesn't like crusts and I need to cut it into 4 squares. I tell him I know go sit down but he will not leave my side. So annoying.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

When my kid says momma over and over again. That gets annoying. She has my attention with the first momma.

And also when she whines that she's hungry while I'm getting her snack or making her some food. I have to shout "I get it! I'm making you food!" She whines it over and over again, if she said it once, I wouldn't shout. I also tell her that I'm making her food after her first initial whine.

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:06 AM
I've seen that at Walmart but I have never been smart enough to buy it lol that would save time. Next time I see it I'm going to buy it.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I tell my kid to sit down too. I have a little sandwich slicer that trims the crust off and turns the sandwich into two dinosaurs. My kid doesn't remind me to take the crusts off, she doesn't eat them anymore so I just do it to save time.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:08 AM
That guy in that commercial (at&t) creeps me out like seriousky creeps me the fuck out theres just something about him df and my grandma agree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FarmWife
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:16 AM

My 8 yo son decideds he's starving EVERY SINGLE NIGHT just as I tell him to brush his teeth for bed. Now I let them know well in advance that bedtime is coming. He knows that is when he is to get a snack. 

Tonight he finished eating a banana & walked into the living room. I told him to brush his teeth. He told me he was hungry. I told him he was not, he just ate & he was to brush his teeth. He fell apart. Bawling and sobbing. I knew what would happen if he ate again. He'd get up 3 minutes after being tucked in & tell me he thinks he's going to puke. He does it every time he tries to cram one more "meal" in before bed.

He threw such a fit his dad said to fix him a PB&J. He sat down at the table & I got out all the fixings. Just as I was getting the bread out of the wrapper he says, "Oh, I just figured out, I'm not really hungry." 

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! That's what annoys me. (I swear I'm raising a Hobbit the way this child eats.)

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:24 AM
I've only seen them at commissaries. I've seen dolphins and hearts too. They're so cute!

Quoting sweetieiv:

I've seen that at Walmart but I have never been smart enough to buy it lol that would save time. Next time I see it I'm going to buy it.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting HistoryNutty:

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:58 AM
I like Flo. She's so weird lol.

Quoting cat405:

I don't like Flo the insurance sales woman. Big tricked out name tag was funny, the rest aren't.

Oooh, but what about the talking baby??? He's super cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)