Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the worst rumor you had spread about you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 131 Replies

So a few years ago, my best friend and I went to this new years party. It was at this guy's house that my best friend's boyfriend was friends with. My best friend and I pratically new no one there and I would estimate there was at least 100 people there. I got pretty drunk and was hanging out with a group of people I did know, and one of guy friends told my friend he would take me home. I had no knowledge of the conversation, and my friend left with out asking me. (great friend, right?) Anyway, I had a slight crush on one of the guys I knew there, and we ended up making out in a room upstairs. It was super dark in there and I heard something and realized some one else was in there. I freaked out and was basically like wtf?! The guy was telling me it was cool and to chill and at that point I was over the situation and wanting to leave. About 4 more guys came into the room, and shut the door. I ended up screaming and crying because I didn't know what was going on. I did end up getting out of there, before thankfully something bad happened. I had to walk home in the rain drunk, bawling my eyes out. And to make it worse, a couple days later I had a rumor going around that I had let those guys basically run a train on me. I still think of it and it scares me how you never know what could happen to you. So what is the worst rumor you have had started about you? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM
That I was a police informant.....
Yeah, not happening
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

they were all true. ;0

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM
That I was a lesbian. Looking back at it, its hilarious and stupid that I was upset by it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:30 PM
That I was pregnant with this guys baby. It was in middle school. I dont have enough drama in my life for rumors. I'm uber boring.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:30 PM
That I sent Facebook screen shots to a blog.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM
That I had chlamydia. Yup. Not so much. Apparently he was the whore!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM

That I had herpes and was raped by 6 "hindus" int he back of an SUV. I was a nice church girl.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM
That I was the reason my ex killed himself.
MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM
That I cheated on my husband while visiting family in another state....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM

:( sorry that happened. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)