Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Watch your kids! (PICS)

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 114 Replies
3 moms liked this

Since school has got out seems like I have had a kid here every night LOL. This morning the boys friend that stayed the night wanted to know if he could come with us to go swimming. Uh No. Their friend went home then my SO and the kids and I went over to my parents and hung out by the little pool all day. 

Ok again today well we are there the

neighbors kids (5 kids 6 and under) are all outside and watching my kids in the pool kept trying to go over the little fence and get in the pool. They let their little ones play by/in the big dumpster. There are tires by the dumpster too and these kids were stacking them on top of each other! I have no idea where their  mother is while her little kids are outside, mind you that the street they live on is a very busy street! Their little boy about 3 fell off the top of the dumpster and the older brother ran inside to get his mom and they came out and brushed him off and put a bandaid on his knee, and went right back inside. Poor kids. They kept staring at my kids snacking and when they had their lunch, I hate it when little kids do that. We told the kids to go play and stop trying to get in the pool and their mom comes out to tell us not to tell her kids what to do! 

Anyways it was in the 90s today and muggy. The kids were eating the ice pop thingys all day. They had a nice little lunch and relaxed by the pool. It started rainning for a little while and the kids all went into the clubhouse to wait it out and my mom and I waited it out on the front porch. My son actuallly asked if he could go play with the kids O.o Oh hell no (I should have been more specific here, I didnt say oh hell no to my son. I told him no not right now. I would never say that to my son or say eww hell no they are dirty and playing in the dumpster. SMH)  LOL. 

My DD4 

My DS7 

My DS9 and our dog.

My DD in the clubhouse. 

Listening to the radio and waiting out the short thunderstorm. Wearing Grandpas boots. 

We went to McDonalds for dinner after a long day of swimming. 

How was your day? Do anything fun? 

***EDIT*** Not sure how this got twisted into me being a bad mom here for not allowing my kids to go dumpster diving with the neighbor kids but OK, I will be a stuck up snob then LOL. My parents already spoke with the mom next door and told her that her older two kids were welcomed to come over when they are out there when they have one of their grandkids over not when there is more than one. Her kids are monsters they do not listen, they break the toys and popped one of the pools the first week it was up. They poked my DD in the eye with a stick the other week. They do not like to share and try to steal the toys. They hit my kids with sticks when they dont get their own way. When they are behaving my kids play with them when they are out side playing with chalk or riding their bikes. I have no problem with them playing with them, just not when they are playing IN or around a dirty rusty dumpster. 

Just because my kids ate ice pops and mcdonalds in these pictures dont mean they eat crap all the time. This morning I made them apple cinnamon pancakes with fried potatoes and OJ. For lunch they had sliced up watermelon and tuna sandwiches. They were drinking water all day along and snacking on sliced up honey dew and watermelon and crackers. 

I in no way shape or form acted like I am rich or whatever. Yes my kids are swimming in a inflatable pool OMG whatever. That dont make me a scumbag because where my parents live they dont have a in ground pool, that makes you all "snobs and stuck up".  I was out sound the entire time with my kids while they were in the pool or riding their bikes. When I made lunch the kids were outside with my mom. Not sure how I am the bad parent here when the lady next door is not even watching her kids but hear us tell her kids to go play, but didnt hear her kid fall off the dumpster though. 

Judge me all you want, that dont mean you know me. Like I said I am not rich but I have morals and I keep my kids clean and out of the dumpster, for any of you who think it is ok to play in the dumpster well you are disgusting and you can go right ahead and let your kids NOT me though. 

I'm a tattooed, free spirited, CIO, circumcision, delayed vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, hiking, beach bum, early potty training, snuggling, video gaming, art therapy, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, Artist, sarcastic mom!

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:51 PM
You sound like a snob, your kid asked to play with them and you said hell no? Way to teach your kids about kindness.
Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Uh no the kids were playing by and in the dumpster, why would I allow my kids to play over there? If that makes me a snob oh well. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like a snob, your kid asked to play with them and you said hell no? Way to teach your kids about kindness.

I'm a tattooed, free spirited, CIO, circumcision, delayed vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, hiking, beach bum, early potty training, snuggling, video gaming, art therapy, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, Artist, sarcastic mom!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM
You could have asked the mom if they could come over and play in the pool.

Quoting Cozie_Sisika458:

Uh no the kids were playing by and in the dumpster, why would I allow my kids to play over there? If that makes me a snob oh well. 

Quoting Anonymous:

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh dear. Kids playing outside during the summer. Someone call CPS.
Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM
No, my parents have already told their mom that when all the kids are here they dont want her kids over. If just one of my moms grandkids are there the two older 5 and 6 year old can come over and swim too. I highly doubt that will happen now since their mom wanted to be rude and not watch her kids and when we asked the kids to stop trying to get in the pool and go away their mom comes outside to say something.
Quoting Anonymous:

You could have asked the mom if they could come over and play in the pool.

Quoting Cozie_Sisika458:

Quoting Anonymous:

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
You realize how dangerous dumpsters are right?

Quoting LaughCryLive:

JTROX
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:02 AM

VBS, mowed the lawn, Monster University, birthday party for dad figure/granpa, and then visited mom/grandma at rehab facility

It was a busy, but good day.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I have no problem with kids playing. Playing by and in a old rusty dumpster and in tires and by the busy road with no parents out there with kids ranging from 2-6 I do have a problem with. It is not the responsibility of the 6yo to watch the kids, not sure how while he is dumpster diving he will see one dart out in the road.
Quoting LaughCryLive:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey snobby mc snoberson-- that's a cheap pool and you fed your kids from a dumpster all day! Nothing but sugars and artificial dyes then McDonalds to top them off with a full dinner of garbage. Hop off your high horse, get some whole foods and let your kids be the kind innocent children they are-at least if you haven't already robbed them of those qualities.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM

GASP! You feed your kids mcdonalds!?!?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured