Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He said I broke his heart.. but Im pregnant..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I'm pregnant. We were just fighting all the time over nothing. I was being a bitch pretty much for no reason. Well, I found out I'm pregnant, kind of explains the mood swings. After I broke up with him, be basically begged me to get back with him, but I just needed space you know? And I told him it would never happen and to just let it go.
after a few days of not wanting to see him, I guess he finally let it go.
But I do love him dearly. I decided to go back to my home state so I can go to school for my lpn.
Well I'm planing to leave this weekend, and he won't talk to me. He called me tonight and just sat on the phone then finally asked "so this is it huh?". I asked if I could pick him up and he said no. Then he said he had to go and hung up.
now I don't blame him, because this was my choice, but he just didn't get that I was done fighting over the same nothing we had for the passed week or so.
I really don't know what to do.
I told him I was moving back home and I dont know if he just doesnt believe me or what.
he won't answer calls or texts.
I dont know where he is either.
should I just move and let it go?
I was going to ask him if he would come but since he won't answer I'm not sure what to do.
I can understand why he is so upset, but what he doesnt understand is that I need to do what's best for me and our baby. I need to get a steer career, so I can get a better job.
ugh, I'm so lost!!:(:( some advice please?/
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:18 AM
He knows about the pregnancy?
HappySquirrel
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Poor communication is what's happening here. You boot him, then confess to still loving him, then make a major life changing decision without asking his input, but all while ignoring his calls and now you was to ask if he'll give up his life and go with at the drop of a hat when he wasn't even consulted during the birth of the new plan.

You need to take a good look at the position you've put him in. Do some quick growing up and tell him you're sorry. The pull on your big girl pants and ask him what HE thinks is best for your little family, then tell him what you think is best and discuss it like grown ups.

Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Yes but we had gotten so many false negatives he doesn't think I am actually pregnant.

Quoting BeAmour:

He knows about the pregnancy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Well I did tell him I wanted to go back and he said he just wants me to be happy. This was when I was late on my period but still had negative tests.

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Poor communication is what's happening here. You boot him, then confess to still loving him, then make a major life changing decision without asking his input, but all while ignoring his calls and now you was to ask if he'll give up his life and go with at the drop of a hat when he wasn't even consulted during the birth of the new plan.

You need to take a good look at the position you've put him in. Do some quick growing up and tell him you're sorry. The pull on your big girl pants and ask him what HE thinks is best for your little family, then tell him what you think is best and discuss it like grown ups.

Good luck.

HappySquirrel
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Ever occur to you he was saying he just wants you o be happy... Here.....with him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I did tell him I wanted to go back and he said he just wants me to be happy. This was when I was late on my period but still had negative tests.

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Good luck.

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Even if he doesn't answer the phone. Trust me, he'll read your texts!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:30 AM
No his exact words were "if that's what you want to do, and that will make you happy. I just want you to be happy"

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Ever occur to you he was saying he just wants you o be happy... Here.....with him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I know but since last night he doesn't have that phone. He called tonight from his dad's.

Quoting wooly:

Even if he doesn't answer the phone. Trust me, he'll read your texts!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:33 AM

It sounds like you don't wany him or the baby. May you just want your career. Think about it all before you commit to anything.

HappySquirrel
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:38 AM
You need to tell him about the baby. I know you said he won't believe you. Tell him you need to talk to him face to face. Then take a preg test in front of him.

Then discuss options for your family. You are not trying hard enough to communicate with this boy. You even title this he says I broke his heart. He loves you. If you told him you wanted to move back the same way you say you told him over the phone and after rejecting his calls for days, then you made him feel like you're moving alone because you want to and you do not see a future together with him. I got that impression reading it.

If now you say you still love him, you need to straighten your story out and act like you say you feel. Someone who loves someone else is not going to have a baby and move to a different state when the father is in love with them AND unaware of the pregnancy. Get your head together, girl.

Quoting Anonymous:

No his exact words were "if that's what you want to do, and that will make you happy. I just want you to be happy"

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)