Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

two pants sizes in three weeks?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So happy.... I have lost ten pounds and gone from a size 24 to a size 20 in three weeks :D Just a baby step but its a start!!

how I am doing it.. I drink between 60-120 oz of water with lemon and sometimes fresh mint in it.. or mashed strawberries...

I replace one meal with a smoothie.. usually breakfast.. my smoothies have almond milk, greek yogurt.. 2-3 servings of fruits.. 2-3 servings of veggies.. usually spinach and mixed greens sometimes avocado/carrots..etc... then hemp protean.. hemp seeds and/or chia seeds sometimes almonds..

I take skinny fiber! twice a day.. it really cuts down on portion sizes.. no I don't sell it but I can tell you where to get it.. its awesome..

I have been walking more but not much...

other then that just eating healthy

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Congrats!!! What are you doing ?

updated it

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Wohoo! How are you losing so fast? Please share!

updated it

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Skinny fiber? Pill form?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Good job! YES please tell me where to get this skinny fiber!

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Everyone needs to remember that the heavier you are the faster you are going to drop the weight to start and then the weight loss will taper off and become slower.

Great job, OP!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Quoting Devious333:

Skinny fiber? Pill form?

yes its two pills before lunch and dinner

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Good job! YES please tell me where to get this skinny fiber!

I ordered mine from here.. and again I do not sell it or profit.. partly why I went anon.. I have zero to do with this page..

http://www.kimberly.eatlessfeelfull.com/

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:03 AM
That's just fantastic! I applaud you! I gained 60lbs a few yrs ago and lost it and have struggled because of my thyroid. Weigjt is a tricky little sucker.

I've been doing the protein shake thing myself! I've been replacing lunch.

Great job lady great job. Keep it up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Congrats!!! What are you doing ?

updated it

Caylaris1813
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Congrats!!

I've lost 6lbs this past week. Doing a 3 week carb shred. Plus going to the gym. And drinking lots of water. After the 3 weeks is over, I'm staying with low carbs but will be adding in fruits, veggies and 1 starch everyday. That way I'm not depriving myself or anything like that. 

I'm just so happy to finally be making progress and have a lot more confidence just knowing I'm busting my ass for my progress. I seriously think I'm addicted to food. It feels  how I felt when I quit smoking. It's been hard but I'm proud of myself for what I've accomplished so far.

ETA: I'm also taking multi-vitamins, a fiber supplement(apparently I have never pooped like a "normal" person), CLA and fish oil. I also take a cranberry supplement since I get UTI's so much. 

Also, I have a protein shake after my work outs. My DH is my "personal trainer". Lol. He's awesome. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:26 AM

hahaha, sorry but I don't need nor do I want to waste money on a fad weight loss pill that will be old news soon...........glad you support being lazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)