Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

two pants sizes in three weeks?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So happy.... I have lost ten pounds and gone from a size 24 to a size 20 in three weeks :D Just a baby step but its a start!!

how I am doing it.. I drink between 60-120 oz of water with lemon and sometimes fresh mint in it.. or mashed strawberries...

I replace one meal with a smoothie.. usually breakfast.. my smoothies have almond milk, greek yogurt.. 2-3 servings of fruits.. 2-3 servings of veggies.. usually spinach and mixed greens sometimes avocado/carrots..etc... then hemp protean.. hemp seeds and/or chia seeds sometimes almonds..

I take skinny fiber! twice a day.. it really cuts down on portion sizes.. no I don't sell it but I can tell you where to get it.. its awesome..

I have been walking more but not much...

other then that just eating healthy

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Bump
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:28 AM
I don't take any kind of pill. I just think a fiber supplement is a lil different than a diet pill. Idk. To each their own I suppose.

Quoting Anonymous:

not me, and I won't not even to supress my hunger.......you can feel full eating the right foods, you can also feel full if you drink 8oz of water before every meal.....etc. there are other ways to lose weight other then by using two pills before two meals that make you feel "full" faster. Why spend 60-90 bucks on one month worth of diet pills when you have easier, better and cheaper ways to lose unwanted weight, if only more people had the willingness and motivation to do it, instead most are looking for a quick fix, so they order a "magic" pill, that is only temperary, once you stop it will come back because you didn't properly train your body to eat less.

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

Don't a lot of people take fiber supplements?..

Quoting Anonymous:

again, you shouldn't need the pills, it's called self control.

Quoting Anonymous:

it just helps because where I work we eat with the residents and the food is pretty fatty so it helps with portion size for me..

Quoting Anonymous:

Right. You shouldn't need pills.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You gonna take pills and drink smoothies forever?

they are fiber pills and I already drank smoothies.. I love them so yep lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:34 AM

I don't beleive its a supplement, it is used to make you feel "full" so you eat less........plus you don't have to diet or exercise with these pills..........it screams "quick fix" to me.

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

I don't take any kind of pill. I just think a fiber supplement is a lil different than a diet pill. Idk. To each their own I suppose.

Quoting Anonymous:

not me, and I won't not even to supress my hunger.......you can feel full eating the right foods, you can also feel full if you drink 8oz of water before every meal.....etc. there are other ways to lose weight other then by using two pills before two meals that make you feel "full" faster. Why spend 60-90 bucks on one month worth of diet pills when you have easier, better and cheaper ways to lose unwanted weight, if only more people had the willingness and motivation to do it, instead most are looking for a quick fix, so they order a "magic" pill, that is only temperary, once you stop it will come back because you didn't properly train your body to eat less.

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

it just helps because where I work we eat with the residents and the food is pretty fatty so it helps with portion size for me..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:36 AM
To each their own :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't beleive its a supplement, it is used to make you feel "full" so you eat less........plus you don't have to diet or exercise with these pills..........it screams "quick fix" to me.

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

elitish
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:37 AM
That'll do it.
elitish
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Considering how hard it is to get actual soluble fiber into one's diet, no. It's not the same.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:40 AM

just so you are aware you will lose fast at first because your size was so large to begin but once you hit about a 18 or so you will have a harder time losing weight and you will need the exercise as well as the eating healthy, totally normal to lose a lot at first but that rate will not hold and it will be upsetting when it slows to a healthy rate of loss or bounces up and down at times 

horseap
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Are you still doing a lunch and dinner then or just snacks at set times?  I work 3rd shift so my diet is SO out of whack. :(  My day starts at 2 in the afternoon and ends at 630am.  Lunch is my breakfast or I wait until dinner at 630.(by then I eat MORE because I havent ate and Im super hungry)  Go to work at 930.  eat lunch or dinner whatever you want around 11.  Then I have breakfast (would be dinner I guess) at 5.  I have gain 25 pound this past year.  I hate this.

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:46 AM

also going to agree about the skinny fiber, it is not healthy like people think, it is usually gluten filled and likely GM, and also you need to learn to eat proper portions and that will hinder your ability to do that, it takes time to do but you can do it, and it also sounds as though you might be getting too few calories which after time will put you in starvation mode and you won't lose or you will gain

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:50 AM
I notice from the website that the pill is not approves by the fda

Quoting Anonymous:

So happy.... I have lost ten pounds and gone from a size 24 to a size 20 in three weeks :D Just a baby step but its a start!!

how I am doing it.. I drink between 60-120 oz of water with lemon and sometimes fresh mint in it.. or mashed strawberries...

I replace one meal with a smoothie.. usually breakfast.. my smoothies have almond milk, greek yogurt.. 2-3 servings of fruits.. 2-3 servings of veggies.. usually spinach and mixed greens sometimes avocado/carrots..etc... then hemp protean.. hemp seeds and/or chia seeds sometimes almonds..

I take skinny fiber! twice a day.. it really cuts down on portion sizes.. no I don't sell it but I can tell you where to get it.. its awesome..

I have been walking more but not much...

other then that just eating healthy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured