Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son the drug dealer

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

DS is 16

He admitted ( without being forced) that he smoked weed. He says he smoked it 3 times and he smoked K2 but he threw away the K2 because it was horrible and he didn't want his friends to go through what he did while he was using it. That was a year ago and he said he probably won't use it again until he was older. I had to tell his father and he went nuts and ds said he would never tell me anything again.

Fast foward to yesterday.  He txt me that he was in major trouble at school. Apparently he found a big bag of weed. and since he doesn't smoke it he gave it away. The person got caught and told the teacher it was from him.

A few inconsistency's

1) he told the teacher he found it on the weekend. Told me he found it that day.

2) he said he gave it to a guy who smoked pot. Turns out it was a bunch of yr 9 girls Around 10yrs old.  (edit again, they were 13/14 yrs old. Not that that makes it better)

3) Did he give it away or did he sell it? He told me no but he has been lying a few times. This is crucial because if he is found guilty he will be charged with dealing rather than if ihejust gave it away. I know both are wrong but hopefully he didnt take any money for it.

There is a meeting on monday at his school. This will be with the head of the school, youth aid, campus police, his teacher and me. Until then he is suspended from school.

He used to be a good kid. Well if you don't count setting fire to the petrol tin (says it was an accident) or photo shopping rude pictures witch he claimed it was because they were picking on his friends.   

Help! Anyone!

NOTE! He is a nice boy. Stupid maybe? Criminal yes. Its hard for mums to believe that their child has turned into this. I have edited out the nice boy comment.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Also.. who 'finds' a big bag of weed on a pathway of the garden on the way to school?

NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:54 AM

What is k2

NieceS
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Nice? He is not nice.  He is a criminal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:58 AM

http://bit.ly/11DeZlE

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

What is k2

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:58 AM

K2 is a synthetic drug that is simular to cannibis. Only its legal. The law changes to keep it out of the dairys and supermarkets but as soon as they ban it a new substance  comes on the market.

Anonandon
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:00 AM

nice is an interesting word to use.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM
He'll be in prison in a few years if you don't act now.
NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Huh. Well I'd say he wasn't completely truthful from the beginning. He smokes stuff and sells it to little kids. I doubt he found a bag of weed and gave it away. If he found weed and didn't want to get in trouble he would haveleft it there

Quoting Anonymous:

K2 is a synthetic drug that is simular to cannibis. Only its legal. The law changes to keep it out of the dairys and supermarkets but as soon as they ban it a new substance  comes on the market.

kamrynlily07
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM
It sounds to me like he's lying. I think it's highly unlikely he found a big bag of weed, then gave it away.

It's probably better that he gets in trouble now, rather than when he's older when punishment will be far more harsh. Hopefully he learns some hard life lessons and turns himself around.

Hugs~ I'm sorry you are going through this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:06 AM
It sounds to me u possibly have too mu h faith in ur darling DS. I don't mean to sound rude but picture it someone else. A child that "sometimes" lies, but maybe u just haven't caught him enough. How do u know that he isn't lying now? Try to take a step back and envision him someone else. Its so extremely hard to go through things like this and face your parents. In my case, lying at the time, feels like it hurts u (the parent) less.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN