Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Df is gone for a week and...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm drunk, it's be been 6 years since I've been able to get drunk. Df is out of town for a week for work and my kids are with their dad. This is the first time I've been away from Df since we have been together. Man its hasn't even been one night Idk how some of you mom's do it with military men I'm already going nuts. Ugh
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:22 AM
I need help ladies
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Bump?
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Help with what?
Ilove907
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:34 AM
He doesn't like you drinking? Lol enjoy the peace and quiet.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:35 AM
I watch girl movies and foreign films. Eat ice cream and drink wine (when I'm not pregnant). That's how I cope... my DH is gone right now I'm watching real housewives he hates reality shows.
anon1986East
by Kali on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:41 AM

I have respect for military wives (the faithful ones anyway). My husband isn't military but I have brothers in the Marines and Army. One of them is married and the other two have each been with their girlfriends since high school. I admit I always hate watching my brothers leave home, I'm close with all my siblings and it's always a bit sad when they miss family events and aren't around eating all my food and playing my video games with all of us several times a week.

My husband traveled a lot for his old job, I hated it but dealt with it. Now that's he's been home almost constantly for six years I can't imagine being away from him for more than a day or two.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:46 AM
I've never been away from him be for before and defiantly not him and kids both. It's so quiet and kind of nerve wrecking. Idk how to explain it.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Help with what?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:51 AM
We drink together it's not that, I couldn't get drunk, I have a 5 and 4 year old. I'd drink two beers and call it good. My ex chose to want them while he was gone. I had my only female friend over and she had to go home because she informed me she found out she had leukemia that's why she didn't drink. I'm scared she's the only friend I have.

Quoting Ilove907:

He doesn't like you drinking? Lol enjoy the peace and quiet.

Punchyobuns
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Yeah, my husband has been deployed or down range for like three years of the four and a half years we've been married so a week is always like a nice break. Lol.

Denecia
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:58 AM
A week is a break lol. Distance makes the heart grow fonder
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)