Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son hit me because he could not have his way!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
My son is 3 years old and today he was just showing his ass. He did not want to listen to anything that i told him to do. I was cleaning our room and I had taken down his blowup bed because it had a hole in it. I put it up and next thing i know he has it down trying to blow it back up I told him to put it back and he tell me to blow it up. He then gives me the blow up bed and I take the air out of it. he gets truly pissed his face turned red and he tried to slap me. I spanked his butt and made him lay down. I go down stairs to make something to eat and I go to check on him because I was letting him play up stairs so I was calling him down and next thing i know here he comes with my foundation all over his face and hair so now his hair is two shades of brown and I go look and he dug into my foundation it is the liquid powder kind not cheap it too was put up he got spanked for that. I don't know what the heck is wrong with my son I have to keep him with me so he does not get into anything I keep telling him over and over again don't touch ugg I with his dad would take him for a week I love my son but I need a break.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Why does your son sleep on a blow up bed? I'm assuming you are talking about an air mattress.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Of course he is going to hit you. You are teaching him that is the way to deal with anger.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Time Out has always worked for us instead of spanking

And why was your makeup within his reach?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:12 AM

My experience has been to keep it out of reach if you don't want him to take it....and if you don't want him to hit you, then maybe you shouldn't hit him.

smurfbitebug
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Brace yourself. The anti-spanking comments are coming.
justone_jen
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Lol, well hitting him to show him hitting is wrong seems to be working out for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Seriously put the kid in his own room give him a bed and stuffed animals that are his. Kids do need their own space just like we adults do. Make sure his room is not filled with every toy you own though just some stuffed animals his bed a dresser and probably a night light.

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:15 AM
realistic beauty- that you girl?
Delila12
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Ds's has been hitting since he was 5 month old. Idk where he picked it up at. I didn't start popping him back until he was 1. Recently I've been putting him in time-out. Neither is better than the other for him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:25 AM
3 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)