Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son hit me because he could not have his way!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My son is 3 years old and today he was just showing his ass. He did not want to listen to anything that i told him to do. I was cleaning our room and I had taken down his blowup bed because it had a hole in it. I put it up and next thing i know he has it down trying to blow it back up I told him to put it back and he tell me to blow it up. He then gives me the blow up bed and I take the air out of it. he gets truly pissed his face turned red and he tried to slap me. I spanked his butt and made him lay down. I go down stairs to make something to eat and I go to check on him because I was letting him play up stairs so I was calling him down and next thing i know here he comes with my foundation all over his face and hair so now his hair is two shades of brown and I go look and he dug into my foundation it is the liquid powder kind not cheap it too was put up he got spanked for that. I don't know what the heck is wrong with my son I have to keep him with me so he does not get into anything I keep telling him over and over again don't touch ugg I with his dad would take him for a week I love my son but I need a break.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Replies (21-24):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM

He's pushing your buttons, Mama.  Try not to lose your cool.  We have a time out step in my house.  If DD4 does the wrong thing, she goes to the timeout step and sits there for 4 minutes.  There is nothing for her to play with and she can't get into anything.  I completely ignore her, but she's still where I can see her.  Then I call her over to me and tell her why she had timeout (once she calms down because she's pitching a fit at this point).  She says she's sorry and we move on.  This usually works for us.  Twice she peed on the step on purpose and she got a spanking for that.  I only spank if the timeout doesn't work, which is rare.   I understand the makeup thing!   DD got in my purse and put makeup all over her face.  I was so mad.  But, she just wanted to do what mommy does.  They're just curious.  Hang in there!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I know the makeup thing was funny i was trying not to laugh because I needed him to see what he did was wrong and it did not help when his aunt and older cousons and gf were trying not to laugh. He told his aunt that he was tring to be like spinderman. I wish I would have taken a pix but i had ot get it all off before he touched the walls and stuff. The sad part was the make up look better with his skin tone then mine

Quoting Anonymous:

He's pushing your buttons, Mama.  Try not to lose your cool.  We have a time out step in my house.  If DD4 does the wrong thing, she goes to the timeout step and sits there for 4 minutes.  There is nothing for her to play with and she can't get into anything.  I completely ignore her, but she's still where I can see her.  Then I call her over to me and tell her why she had timeout (once she calms down because she's pitching a fit at this point).  She says she's sorry and we move on.  This usually works for us.  Twice she peed on the step on purpose and she got a spanking for that.  I only spank if the timeout doesn't work, which is rare.   I understand the makeup thing!   DD got in my purse and put makeup all over her face.  I was so mad.  But, she just wanted to do what mommy does.  They're just curious.  Hang in there!  

Rbrown72707
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:23 PM

LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know the makeup thing was funny i was trying not to laugh because I needed him to see what he did was wrong and it did not help when his aunt and older cousons and gf were trying not to laugh. He told his aunt that he was tring to be like spinderman. I wish I would have taken a pix but i had ot get it all off before he touched the walls and stuff. The sad part was the make up look better with his skin tone then mine

Quoting Anonymous:

liels898
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:27 PM
If you punish with violence all you do is create violence and kids that think that is an appropriate response to things they don't like.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)