Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i can't be friends with my best friend anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this
We are both single, but I'm in love with him. I realized that 2 weeks ago. we got in a fight Friday and I had not talked to him since. I've been sad and missing him but really had no intentions on apologizing or making up. Tonight he randomly showed up and when I opened the door and saw him I felt so much better...but after talking to him and stuff I realized my feelings are way to strong to just remain friends. He doesn't know this at all. But now I have to figure out how to tell him, if I'm not honest with it then he will just keep coming back. I dunno..how do I tell him? Souls I just start ignoring him or should I be honest?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Honest.

Sj218
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Be honest
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Honest.

butterflymomss
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Honest
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:47 AM
2 moms liked this

No, you should marry your best friend. That is what life is about marrying your best friend. Fingers crossed for you but most likely he feels the same. Update us mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Why lie? Is he gay? I could see if he was gay that being really awkward for both of you. If he is straight then just tell him point blank, this is how I am feeling and go from there...
lwinwood
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Be honest. Do you think he may have feelings for you to?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:48 AM
I think so to. It'll be hard because we gave talked about it before and he straight up said that he dates dumb girls BC he doesn't deserve a good girl and he'd never screw our friendship up so I know it's not going to end with us together..it'll end as this.

Quoting Sj218:

Be honest

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:49 AM
My best friend is my mate.

Him randomly showing up makes me think he might have similar feelings.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:50 AM
no.he doesn't. He's messing around with this girl, and when I was like why? She's gross! He said he likes crazy girls who are dumb. I also know if he did he wouldn't be scared to say it. There's been many opportunities we could've become more and HE never took them. I dunno..

Quoting lwinwood:

Be honest. Do you think he may have feelings for you to?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN