Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i can't be friends with my best friend anymore

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We are both single, but I'm in love with him. I realized that 2 weeks ago. we got in a fight Friday and I had not talked to him since. I've been sad and missing him but really had no intentions on apologizing or making up. Tonight he randomly showed up and when I opened the door and saw him I felt so much better...but after talking to him and stuff I realized my feelings are way to strong to just remain friends. He doesn't know this at all. But now I have to figure out how to tell him, if I'm not honest with it then he will just keep coming back. I dunno..how do I tell him? Souls I just start ignoring him or should I be honest?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

The second night we hung out he stayed at my house and I asked him if he wanted to sleep in my bed with me, he said no.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just take your clothes off and see what he says.

Yeah, probably because he didn't want to potentially offend you with his raging boner for you.

Go all in.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Baa ha ha ha.. Well I was more offended that I didn't get it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

The second night we hung out he stayed at my house and I asked him if he wanted to sleep in my bed with me, he said no.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just take your clothes off and see what he says.

Yeah, probably because he didn't want to potentially offend you with his raging boner for you.

Go all in.  

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:14 AM

I would just tell him, you cant keep on ignoring and avoiding someone your close with without confronting the situation head on, just explain you have developed feelings etc

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:24 AM
Did you tell him?
ChickenTheChina
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 5:09 AM
How does he act when you're dating/interested in another guy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 5:12 AM
What's the problem? Are you chunky? I'm absolutely not trying to be rude, I'm chunky as well. I'm wondering if you don't feel secure with yourself because you're a bigger girl, and you say he can get any chick he wants.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM
He tries hard hooking me up with his friends.

Quoting ChickenTheChina:

How does he act when you're dating/interested in another guy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Quoting MichLW69:

Did you tell him?

No.. I will when the time is right... Im not ready yet.. I have not talked to him today.. I think his phone may be off so we will see.
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MichLW69:

Did you tell him?

No.. I will when the time is right... Im not ready yet.. I have not talked to him today.. I think his phone may be off so we will see.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM
What would you loose by telling him you love him? Could you two date? Or is there a real reason why you two haven't yet?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured