Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i can't be friends with my best friend anymore

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We are both single, but I'm in love with him. I realized that 2 weeks ago. we got in a fight Friday and I had not talked to him since. I've been sad and missing him but really had no intentions on apologizing or making up. Tonight he randomly showed up and when I opened the door and saw him I felt so much better...but after talking to him and stuff I realized my feelings are way to strong to just remain friends. He doesn't know this at all. But now I have to figure out how to tell him, if I'm not honest with it then he will just keep coming back. I dunno..how do I tell him? Souls I just start ignoring him or should I be honest?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Replies (41-45):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I havent said anything because I wanted to make sure that what I felt was real, that it wasnt just some weird thing, but after he came over last night and I saw him and that feeling I got when I opened the door and saw it was him reassured me Im not being silly, that these are real feelings. Could we date? Yeah Id date him if he was willing, but like I said from the get go hes stated that hes not ready to give me what I deserve and Im too cool to just "hook up" with... I cant quite tell if hes really just not interested or if he really does have that much respect for me....  It hurts too bad to hear him talk about this other girl. I just dont know....

Quoting Anonymous:

What would you loose by telling him you love him? Could you two date? Or is there a real reason why you two haven't yet?

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM
OP, im dating my bff. We plan to get married soon, and i can't wait!

TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!!!
nermall1102
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I totally agree!!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

No, you should marry your best friend. That is what life is about marrying your best friend. Fingers crossed for you but most likely he feels the same. Update us mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Just tell him how you feel. Could be deep down he feels the same way even if he says he likes dumb girls. That Gould just be a cover up.
Wishing you the best.
Don't do it over the phone or by text.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:40 AM

and I wish it was that way... :( But I really just dont think this situation will be like that.

Quoting nermall1102:

I totally agree!!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

No, you should marry your best friend. That is what life is about marrying your best friend. Fingers crossed for you but most likely he feels the same. Update us mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN