Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

may get bashed for this may not. PA & FS related

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I PLAN to apply for it in a couple months. Yep thats right.

AND I live with my dad.

Now before anyone gets all hateful and bashing I will include that I am doing it because I am going back to school. Which means I am cutting my time back at work so I can focus on my studies and I just wont be able to afford things like I can now without the help.

It kinda embarrasses me in a way, but in the long run my goal is to hopefully never need to use them again after finishing school.

**by the way since I know ppl may point it out since I am talkin about school plans I know my grammer is not the best.*
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Replies (141-146):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Actually I still qualify for it either way because I don't make much money...if I lived on my own and my dad hadn't opened his doors to me I would still have to be on PA at least this way I working towards not needing it.

Quoting macbudsmom:

A)  Why must you curse?  It shows a lack of class.

B) It is absolutely true.  They may take them out depending on how she claims her exemptions, but if she qualifies for PA she will get it all refunded at tax time.  If she files for the EITC, she may even get more back than she paid in.

Quoting glitterrain:

thats not fucking true, she has liablilty if taxs are being taken out of her check!@ shes STILL PAYING.! 

Quoting macbudsmom:

Oh please do you ladies really not know how the system works?  Your PA programs are all federally funded.  If she qualifies for them she has a zero federal income tax liability.

Quoting glitterrain:

how is she not paying? shes working paying taxs like everyone else? im curious maybe im missing something?

Quoting macbudsmom:

lol No you are not paying into the system. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If I am still working part time paying into the system how is that being a leech using it if I need the extra help? Its not like I am quitting work completely.

Quoting soontobemommie3:

If you CAN then you should. Many parents sacrifice for their children. It will NOT kill you to keep a full time job AND go to school. Many moms have done it! It won't last forever and you won't be a leech. I would never make a conscious choice to go on PA. I realize things happen and people NEED it. But, you do not. You are CHOOSING to.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am dropping down to part time because while I COULD work full time as everyone has said I stay with a parent and its important to me to have the extra time to focus on my school work and spend time with DD.

Quoting happinessforyou:

Why can't you work fulltime and go to school? I did it-and it sucked, but I survived it. Take out student loans and go?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Why can't you work what you can and help dad out around the house dad is making an income right? I don't agree with living with someone and getting benefits also.

glitterrain
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM

its not i just found that out! and i can go into any post i want, my question is why do you if you dont like people on the system?

Quoting macbudsmom:

lol Don't come into these posts if you don't like them.

Also, why not educate yourself on the system.  Everything I said here is true.

Quoting glitterrain:

or maybe you are just wrong! EITHER WAY idc, u know why. bc no one on this fucking site is ever happy, you all bitch that people on welfare dont have jobs they are all lazy and refuse to work, then you all bitch that they have jobs but thats not enough bc you get all that money back! this converstations and this subject is getting so old! and i have better things to do than sit here and argue over a dead subject!

Quoting macbudsmom:

Then you need to hire a new accountant.

Quoting glitterrain:

a) i dont give a flying FUCK what you think about me cursing! i have said so much worst!

b)really? bc i been on assistance and i never received any of it back! 

Quoting macbudsmom:

B) It is absolutely true.  They may take them out depending on how she claims her exemptions, but if she qualifies for PA she will get it all refunded at tax time.  If she files for the EITC, she may even get more back than she paid in.

Quoting glitterrain:

thats not fucking true, she has liablilty if taxs are being taken out of her check!@ shes STILL PAYING.! 

Quoting macbudsmom:

Oh please do you ladies really not know how the system works?  Your PA programs are all federally funded.  If she qualifies for them she has a zero federal income tax liability.

Quoting glitterrain:

how is she not paying? shes working paying taxs like everyone else? im curious maybe im missing something?

Quoting macbudsmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

If I am still working part time paying into the system how is that being a leech using it if I need the extra help? Its not like I am quitting work completely.

Quoting soontobemommie3:

If you CAN then you should. Many parents sacrifice for their children. It will NOT kill you to keep a full time job AND go to school. Many moms have done it! It won't last forever and you won't be a leech. I would never make a conscious choice to go on PA. I realize things happen and people NEED it. But, you do not. You are CHOOSING to.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am dropping down to part time because while I COULD work full time as everyone has said I stay with a parent and its important to me to have the extra time to focus on my school work and spend time with DD.

Quoting happinessforyou:

Why can't you work fulltime and go to school? I did it-and it sucked, but I survived it. Take out student loans and go?

macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Lol Guessing your mind is full of glitter. You remain wrong but are too stubborn to acknowledge it. Additionally I do not hate people on the system. I hate people not doing all they can to provide for themselves and their children. The excuses really are just that... Excuses. Good night Glitter.

Quoting glitterrain:

its not i just found that out! and i can go into any post i want, my question is why do you if you dont like people on the system?

Quoting macbudsmom:

lol Don't come into these posts if you don't like them.

Also, why not educate yourself on the system.  Everything I said here is true.

Quoting glitterrain:

or maybe you are just wrong! EITHER WAY idc, u know why. bc no one on this fucking site is ever happy, you all bitch that people on welfare dont have jobs they are all lazy and refuse to work, then you all bitch that they have jobs but thats not enough bc you get all that money back! this converstations and this subject is getting so old! and i have better things to do than sit here and argue over a dead subject!

Quoting macbudsmom:

Then you need to hire a new accountant.

Quoting glitterrain:

a) i dont give a flying FUCK what you think about me cursing! i have said so much worst!

b)really? bc i been on assistance and i never received any of it back! 

Quoting macbudsmom:

Quoting glitterrain:

Quoting macbudsmom:

Quoting glitterrain:

Quoting macbudsmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting soontobemommie3:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting happinessforyou:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:09 PM

even more proof why people should get an education BEFORE popping out some babies...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN