Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am the only person on CM who isn't on Food Stamps or any PA?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Seriously!? I have seen post after post about woman proud to be on Food Stamps. Showing off their food stock they bought all off the goverment. 

Don't get me wrong, if you are in serious need for food stamps then I am ok with it until you get back on your feet... but it is the lazy ass women who just sit at home all day and collect every single goverment asst. program they can that really piss me off. 

And note: I am a mother to 6 and both me and my husband work. We are not rich by any means but we make due with what we have and don't rely on anyone to provide for our family we chose to create. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Replies (131-136):
Oceana09
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I've come to the conclusion that most of the "brag" posts has to be one or two people because although I know a lot of people on PA, I don't know too many of them who will brag about it.

KGreen75
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM
We've never been on any type of welfare. We provide for our kids, without relying on others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkysmommy720
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:36 PM

We are not on FS, or any PA. My kids do have CHIP, but I had to pay an enrollment fee, our copays are as high as other insurance for both doctor visits and scripts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM
At least you are not the only one with bad grammer. No, you are not the only one on here that doesn't need foodstamps, nor are you the only one that complains about people on foodstamps. You are also not the only one I find annoying and think needs to get over theirself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously!? I have seen post after post about woman proud to be on Food Stamps. Showing off their food stock they bought all off the goverment. 

Don't get me wrong, if you are in serious need for food stamps then I am ok with it until you get back on your feet... but it is the lazy ass women who just sit at home all day and collect every single goverment asst. program they can that really piss me off. 

And note: I am a mother to 6 and both me and my husband work. We are not rich by any means but we make due with what we have and don't rely on anyone to provide for our family we chose to create. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Wtf does it matter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Um good for you? Now shut up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured