a rant from a comcast employee.... *cursing**more added*
2.) i dont care how much you yell and stomp your feet...youre not authorized on the account I will not do anything for you. My job is worth more to me than you getting a signal.
3.) program your own damn remote.... I read the same instructions you have in front of you when Im telling you how to do it.
4.) if there is an outage in your area you will not get a signal! No matter how many times you call for one to be sent while there is an outage we wont waste our time sending you a hit. This shouldnt be so hard to understand.
5.) Its ask...not axe.
6.)stop yelling at your kids while om the phone with me... I will tell my co workers all about how much of a lunatic you sound like.
7.) You called to talk to me... Not the other way around. Remember that.
8.) when i ask to put you on hold and you dont hear music, you cant hear me...but i can still hear you. Mimicking my voice as if I am the idiot will not make me help you. It will however give me a break to relax and talk with my co workers/read my book/stare into space while i make you wait for an answer I have already found.
9.) we have centers located worldwide...telling me you spoke with 'xyz' means nothing if they didnt document the account.
10.) just because I cant yell at you directly that you are a fucking idiot and to shut up etc. doesnt mean my headset isnt on mute and Im not saying all those things anyway.
11.) dont rush through saying your account number because youre in a rush...it will half of the time result in needing to repeat it and take up more of your time
12.) just because you say you have POA, Doesnt mean i can just take your word for it... We will need proof of POA or the account holder will have to authorize you to speak on their behalf.
13.) when you are asked for your phonennumber...include your area code! & if we do ask for your area code because you forgot it...Dont give us your zip code!
Im sure there are many other things that I am leaving out... Ill add them as i remember them
Also this does not apply only to comcast, lol its just the place i
am working for the summer
14. I handle activations. My job is simple, i send your cable device a signal.. It can take up to 45 minutes... When i tell you this do not instantly say 'i still Dont got any channels' no shit...it can take up to 45 minutes not seconds.
15. Stop with the 'um's.."my um..cable is...um...like...um..out"
16. Dont ask me for a credit and when i say i can not issue one, and i cant guarantee that customer service will but ill gladly get you a rep call me a liar, then proceed to ask for a sup and continue to scream at her asking why i would even put her on to begin with.
17. Yes, you gave my your phone/account number and name...yes you do have to verify your address,..heaven forbid we have security for your account.
18. Dont get mad at me when you didnt pay attention/hit random keys to get a representative and you got the wrong department.