Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mom's husband punched my sister...Update Update 2 PICS ON PG 11 NEW UPDATE

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 216 Replies
3 moms liked this

My mom's husband (Ex prisoner) got into an argument with my sister last night. These two have always butted heads. Well last night, it went WAY too far. This man is over 6ft tall and 250lbs, while my sister on the other hand in about 95lbs (Soaking wet) and just 5'2". In the midst of the argument, my mom's husband PUNCHED my sister in the FACE!!!!!!!!

He busted her lip open and left a huge bruise. Even worse my MOM is sticking up for him! She is begging and pleading with my sister not to press charges, but she went today and pressed charges anyway. Good for her right! We had originally planned on going up there for a visit on July 4th, but now, Screw it! I don't want my kids around that crap at ALL! And before anyone says anything, my mom's husband was in prison for stupid petty shit. Nothing major. And before now, there has never even been an issue with him being physical or violent. I am just totally hurt, and shocked. WHY on earth would she stick up for a loser who hit her own flesh and blood over her own flesh and blood?

If she would stick up for him for that, she would stick up for him if he got angry and hurt one of my children. I honestly almost want to say I hate her right now. I know it's terrible, but she is equally terrible. I hope the sorry POS rots in prison for the REST of his miserable life! End rant. And NO I am not even going anon for this!

Update: Myself and my 3 sister have all decided it's best that we cut all contact with my mom and her husband. The only one who is still talking to her, is my oldest brother, and he knows nothing about what happened...yet. In a nutshell...in 24 hours she lost ALL 4 of her daughters and 9 out of her 10 grand kids, all over a stupid man. I sure hope he is worth it!

UPDATE: Charges have been pressed. The fight started over a phone number. My sister went to my moms house to get a phone number and her husband came out screaming yelling and swinging at her. He is OBVIOUSLY mentally unstable. NO SHE DID NOT PROVOKE IT either. My mom at first said he didn't hit her and then he said he "Slapped" her. THEN she said she should've punched my sister instead of him. So she admitted to it. I will be posting pics in comments starting on page 11. Please tell me if that looks like "Just a slap" to you all. PICS on pg 11

ANOTHER UPDATE: When my sister went to the court house to press charges, they told her my moms husband had been calling up there to see if she pressed charges. He is getting ready to run for the hills. He knows he was in the wrong. My mom however is STILL saying it never happened and that her husband left her and went to michigan.

Update:Chages were filed, and they were supposed to arrest him. I'm not sure if they did, but my mom is telling everyone he took off to another state because he is innocent. Riiiigghhht.

Another Update: I got more of the story. Basically, my moms husband thought that my sister had went into their house without permission (Because they own like 50 dogs and one of them knocked a laundry basket off their couch) the night before. Instead of ASKING her if she did (Which she did not), he just went off on her. She came to ask for a phone number, he came out and started yelling. Mom heard and she came out. My sister told her what she needed and mom went in to get it. When my mom went inside, he started his shit again. Screaming and yelling. My sister was calm and he started getting mad because he wasn't getting the reaction he had hoped for out of her. He swung multiple times and missed. My mom heard the noise, once again and came running outside and yelling AT HER HUSBAND. Then she ran and got in between the two of them and tried to call her idiot husband down. He swung one more time...he balled his fist up and swung from the side around my mom and connected with her jaw/mouth. So it wasn't a slap, or a punch. THEN she got mad and started yelling at him. She got in her car and left. Her 7 and 6 yr old saw it ALL. After all that happened my mom drove down the mountain to my sisters friends house where she was, and BEGGED my sister not to press charges. My mom even apologized and said she was sorry her husband over reacted. NOW she is telling everyone something completely different and is hiding her husband out from the cops. If he was in fact innocent, I honestly do NOT believe he would be hiding.

Another Update: So shortly after posting my last update, my mom pulled into her driveway and went inside her house. Her husband stayed outside and stood at the edge of their property (The beginning of my sisters property) And started Taunting my sisters boyfriend. They immediately left and called the cops. The cops said they would be right there and for her to stay away for a few hours. About an hour later the cop called back and said that he went to the door and knocked, but no one answered. He said their car was still home and he can hear them making noises inside and saying "Shhh". My sister informed the officer about their Marijuana operation outside in a shed (I knew they had one inside that was previously reported). The officer decided to look around in the sheds on the property to see if my mom or her husband were hiding in one of them and found their grow operation. He told us that if we can get ahold of mom and get her to bring her husband down by 6pm tonight, they will drop all charges against her. She currently has 2 charges now that I know of...one for harboring him and lying to police ...and the other for the "Grow" operations. She is going to end up losing EVERYTHING over this stupid man! So far, she hasn't brought him in or anything. Will update again later.

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jade_Lufercus
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Wow, good for your sister. What a POS!

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:22 PM
5 moms liked this

Take it to Jerry!!!!

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Wow, I am sorry. That is very messed up. I am glad she is pressing charges. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM

OK, all of that gave me a headache.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM
What an asshole!
childofGod995
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM

what is your mom going to do when her husband turns around and hits her one day? is she going to expect you kids to stick up for her?

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Your mom is not alone...those women who loooove their man (of the moment) and forsake their children.  We're dealing with this right now in my family.  You just want to shake them sometimes and ask, "Why is your head so far up your ass?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! again

LaughingCheetah
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow yes, because Jerry Springer is soooooooooo for domestic violence that is REAL. Not funny at all. If you have nothing decent to say...keep it SHUT!
Quoting littlesippycup:

Take it to Jerry!!!!

tonesofhome
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
If you do petty shit you go to jail, but any sentence over 1 year you go to prison.

Prison is heavy shit

He seems to be a bit off. I think pressing charges was of course the thing to do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)