Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I punched my sil

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
I punched my sil in the face for screaming and cussing at her mother. My mil is disabled and 72yrs old. My sil is 22. She is mean to mil. Always yelling at her calling her names they are always fighting. My sil wanted my mil to drive her to the next town over to se her bf. Mil said no because her legs hurt. Sil starts screaming and yelling at her telling her that shes no good. And calling her names. All this in front of my kids. I say guys calm down the kids are in here. Sil yells idgaf. I just look at her. I take my kids put them in sil room with a movie walk out to my sil yelling that she going to hit mil and before i thought twice i stepped in between them and punched sil in the face. She just looked at me called me a bitch and walked outside. I told mil i was sorry. She just smiled at me.
Do you think what i did was wrong?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nancym3
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Physical violence is never a good thing.
anotherhalf
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:28 PM
5 moms liked this

I don't think you were wrong.  Sometimes people just don't get it until they get punched in the face.

FirstTimeMama21
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:29 PM
3 moms liked this
I have no tolerance for disrespect, especially toward elders. I am not a violent person but I probably would have dragged her from the house by her hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Sometimes a punch in the face is a need!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:30 PM
I normally dont butt in butwhen sil said she was going to hit mil i snapped.

Quoting anotherhalf:

I don't think you were wrong.  Sometimes people just don't get it until they get punched in the face.

stayathommom
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate any type of confrontation. However, my SIL has treated my MIL like crap for years, and it is very undeserved. So if she physically touched her, yeah, I might slap her. I understand where you are coming from.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Dh came in after the fact. We told him what happened he was shocked that i only punched here.

Quoting FirstTimeMama21:

I have no tolerance for disrespect, especially toward elders. I am not a violent person but I probably would have dragged her from the house by her hair.

DamianaFire
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I am surprised it took that long.... while violence is not usually ok, some times it is and this is one of those times. someone needed to teach that little bitch a lesson, good for you!!!

racmar
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:33 PM

I can tell you don't feel good about it. But... you never ever threaten to hit an elderly person that is also disabled. When you are a 22yr old that is threatening to physically  harm someone that is 50 yrs older.... you are a sad human(???) being. I'm assuming you protected you mil, as I would do if needed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM
2 moms liked this
How does punching someone teach them how to be kind and respectful? Also, your mother in law had her daughter at fifty years old?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured