Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No I will NOT tell him that he has a daughter

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 184 Replies
4 moms liked this

My ex and I broke up when I told him I was pregnant. He told me to abort and I said no. He slapped me across the face and as I was laying on the ground crying he told me to get the fuck out of his apartment until I had an abortion. Iwent and stayed with a friend. A few days later I got a call from my dad. He had sent naked picture I had sent to him to my dad! He posted them all of the internet also and everyone I knew saw. 

I got very stressed and started bleeding. I went to the ER and texted him that I might be miscarrying thinking he might actualy care. He texted me back "good because I would have found a way for it to happen anyway. "

I did not miscarry and everything was okay with the pregnancy. I let him think I had a miscarriage but now we I have a beautiful 3 month old girl

I am probably never going to tell him. I do not want that abusive asshole. 

I had thought we had a good relationship up until that point. He treated me great and with respect. It was all a lie 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sadiebug1228
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM
16 moms liked this
I don't blame u. I wouldn't tell him either. Glad u got out of that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM
3 moms liked this
I would never ever speak to him again. I for sure would never tell him he has a child that he could possibly inflick that same abuse on!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you are better off without him
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't tell him either.

EAzizM
by Erica on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea...I wouldnt tell him either.
Allebas
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:31 AM
3 moms liked this

Oh wow!! I'm so sorry your ex treated you so badly!! Why the hell some guys 'think' they can force you to abort your baby, is beyond me!!! I am so glad to hear your baby is fine!! If I were in your position, I would not tell him your baby survived either!! You will (unless you already have), find another man who will love you and your baby and treat you with love and respect!! Two things your ex obviously knew nothing about!!! Best wishes to you and your precious baby!!!!

waffa
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:33 AM
6 moms liked this

1. what  a douche

2. did this teach you a lesson to pick a better partner?

3. file for child support, and if it is prooven she is his, stick him for everything you can and file for full custody.

mamapotts00
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:33 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't blame you either mama! Get a restraining order on that f*ckface! If I was you I would get the hitting incident documented with the police for the future, in case ass-hat tries something later down the road.

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:33 AM

goodness, he sounds delightful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN