Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something unexplainable

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
2 moms liked this
Have you ever experienced something that is totally unexplainable?

When I was 10 y/o my mom and I were driving in the country in her tiny little p.o.s Chevet. We were going to my aunt's house and it was winter. I was in the front seat without a seat belt when our car hit a patch of black ice and started to spin over and over out of control. I remember my mom yelled to close my eyes and reached her arm across me to shield me from the impact. She was also praying. I opened my eyes right before we hit the telephone pole and then closed them tightly again from fear. Next thing I remember we were sitting in the middle of the snowy field unharmed. We walked over 3 miles to my aunts house. When my uncle brought us back to pull our car from the field none of us could beleive what we were seeing. There were snowy tire tracks leading from the road to our car but the wierd thing was the telephone pole sat inbetween the two tire tracks. Theres no reason for us or our car being unharmed.

I think about this incident more and more the older I get. It happened in the late 80's. Anyone else have any strange unexplainable thing happen to them?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM

What does your mom say about it now?

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
That's amazing!!! Very heartwarming. And yes I have one but its long and hard to explain. It also involved a car. We all should've died but our car wast even touched.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Twice I've dreamed about a plane crash, and both times, within days of my dream, I've witnessed a plane crash
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM
She remembers it also but never knew I opened my eyes right before impact until I was grown and told her. It's something you don't ever forget.

Quoting Anonymous:

What does your mom say about it now?

needadvice1983
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Ohhh that gave me chill bumps. When I was about 12 I got really sick one morning. I was so sick to the point where my mom took me to the doctor. The drew my blood and my white blood cell count was way off. They told my mom to bring me back in the afternoon so they could run more tests  (small town doctor). When we got home I was so sick I could barely walk. On our answering machine was a message from my dad that he and my brother had been in a car accident and were at the hospital. My mom and I drove over there and as soon as I saw that both of them were going to be ok I instantly (we are talking within seconds of the doctor saying the words "They are both fine") I felt perfectly healthy. My mom took me back to the doctor I had seen and they re-drew my blood, perfectly normal. The doctor told my mom he had no explanation because I had been really sick and even if I had somehow gotten over whatever it was (within the three hours between the morning appointment and the afternoon one) my bloodwork would not have been able to change that quickly. He kept looking at the bloodwork and back and me and saying "This is so bizarre". 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Years ago, I was suppose to go on a trip with some friends from Long Beach, CA to San Diego. I got sick the night before we were suppose to leave. I felt like I was going to throw up. I called my boyfriend at the time, and told him I thought I was coming down with a stomach bug and I wasn't going the next day. Of course, he wasn't going since I wasn't going. Right after I called him to tell him I was feeling sick, I felt fine! I still wasn't going though!! The other couple decided to still go. They were on the freeway, and there was a drunk truck driver who ended up swerving into their lane! They had no other choice but to go off the freeway down a steep hill where there was no guard rail! They were in a Nissan Sentra. Neither one of them was wearing a seatbelt! The car flipped several times, and they both flew out the back window and rolled quite a ways thru debris and bushes etc! If my former boyfriend and I had gone with them, they would have pushed us out of the car along with them!! They both ended up in the hospital for 7 days with lots of cuts, scrapes, bruises and the guy had a concussion!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:56 AM
I had a dream of a house fire in the neighborhood, in my dream we were at a distance and I couldnt tell which house it was. The next night my neighbors house caught on fire.
I also had a dream that my husbands boss, and good friend of ours, died. This was on the morning he had a heart attack. We found out that afternoon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Twice I've dreamed about a plane crash, and both times, within days of my dream, I've witnessed a plane crash

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Wow they are both very lucky. They could have been killed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Years ago, I was suppose to go on a trip with some friends from Long Beach, CA to San Diego. I got sick the night before we were suppose to leave. I felt like I was going to throw up. I called my boyfriend at the time, and told him I thought I was coming down with a stomach bug and I wasn't going the next day. Of course, he wasn't going since I wasn't going. Right after I called him to tell him I was feeling sick, I felt fine! I still wasn't going though!! The other couple decided to still go. They were on the freeway, and there was a drunk truck driver who ended up swerving into their lane! They had no other choice but to go off the freeway down a steep hill where there was no guard rail! They were in a Nissan Sentra. Neither one of them was wearing a seatbelt! The car flipped several times, and they both flew out the back window and rolled quite a ways thru debris and bushes etc! If my former boyfriend and I had gone with them, they would have pushed us out of the car along with them!! They both ended up in the hospital for 7 days with lots of cuts, scrapes, bruises and the guy had a concussion!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured