Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I finally did it, I got the skank back!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

I posted all about her on shesahomewrecker.com. I got the confirmation email that said my post would be published within a few days upon admin approval. 

Some may think I am being trashy or whatever, but I feel like I am doing my community a public service. Everyone should know about her. Thank goodness DH never fell for any of her stunts and actually slept with her, but she did cause a lot of fights between us. They were friends quite a few years ago and she said she always thought of him as a big brother and nothing else. I started her seeing her behave differently toward her and I confronted her and asked her if she was sure that is all she felt for him and she said yes. I warned DH about her and he thought I was crazy. That is when all of our fighting started and he was accusing me of doing things when i was supposed to be at work and he never accused me of anything before. At first I thought maybe he was doing it out of a guilty conscience and maybe he was cheating so I checked up on him. No, he wasn't cheating, but I found numerous messages from her talking shit about me and telling outright lies. Before I found the messages, one night our fight got so bad that I packed up my things and stayed in a hotel for a week. We didn't break up, we just needed a break. I told him we would talk about things in a week. He constantly checked up on me and I saw his truck in the parking lot like 3 times like he was waiting to see where I was going. I knew he was logging into my facebook because I was getting notifications from FB about suspicious activities and being logged in from 2 different IP addresses at once. He had also installed a key logger on my computer that I found out about later on.

The night I came back home I told him to give me his phone, open his email and his facebook so I could read everything. At first he didn't want me to read them and put up a fight, but then I told him that if he didn't let me read them that I was leaving and he would never see me again. He let me read them and it was ALL HER! The week that I was gone she talked even MORE shit about me! She was saying she passed by the hotel room and saw me outside kissing some guy and everything, THEN went on to tell him how she would "be there for him" if he just "gave her a chance".  He said no that he loved me and thought he made a mistake and asked her over and over again if she was sure she saw and heard all of the things she said she saw and heard. Her answer was "Yes, I did. We have been friends for how long and you don't believe me?".  He didn't answer her.  I told him he was no longer allowed to have contact with her again. She got shitty drunk one night and she called him and he put her on speaker phone and she admitted to lying about everything because she had "been in love with him since she was 13". DH called her a few choice words then I grabbed the phone from him and called her a few choice words and told her she was busted. I did not have anymore contact with her and DH told her right then and there that there would never be any kind of friendship between them ever again.

A week after DH told her he was never talking to her again, called her a homewrecker and everything, she was jumping into bed with another man that was engaged to someone else...and then another (her ex) that was also living with another woman at the time. How the hell do women find that many stupid men at one time?!

Is she completely to blame? No, she is not. My DH was stupid to believe her and so were the other men that allowed her to come into their lives, its their fault. The reason I thought she belonged on that website is because she was ACTIVELY trying to tear a family apart for her own selfish wants. Everyone needs to know that the girl will befriend them only to try to get close to their man.

Yes, I feel justified in what I have done. Yes, it makes me feel better because DHs friend that she jumped into bed with was engaged to my friend that had just given birth to their baby and I did it for her too...and for any other woman who has been hurt by this skank and by the men that believed this skank.She had also befriended my pregnant friend.

DH and I are still working out some trust issues..not because he cheated, because he didn't, but because I can't believe he would ever think that lowly of me to believe that I would ever even look at another man that way much less cheat on him. I have always been very loyal. It is hard for me to fully trust that he will never believe it again should another occassion like this arise. I can't fully trust him that he will not allow another person to come between us again.

This was 9 months ago and things have gotten much better. We have not heard from her at all. But it is going to take me a while to be able to befriend another woman and to "forget" how close DH came to allowing our family to be destroyed because he believed her.  I really didn't think it would get any better until I had some kind of closure with this skank, and I think shesahomewrecker.com gave me that closure. I honestly do feel better.

I am not going to post links up everywhere to the post I made there...it is more for my own personal satisfaction...but if anyone in my area should ever wonder across the site, they will know all about her and they will be warned.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:54 AM
I stopped reading after your second paragraph.

I didn't even know that site existed
o.O....
by Cara on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Mother fucker, that was long. Also, I'm not sure how posting about her on some obscure website is getting her back, but more power to ya.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Some people are crazy lol.  Glad things are getting better for ya.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Do you post her pic?

QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, at least you feel better now..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM

I know, its long like a novel. But if you don't post almost every single detail on here you get a lot of redundant questions about everything.

I first heard about that site on here a while back, maybe 3 months ago. I had been going to the site ever since then contemplating it. I felt like maybe I would be lowering myself if I did that, but I really did need closure, I needed to get her back somehow to work on letting it go. I had to work on a lot of things with DH to start letting go of a lot of things he did and he has paid for his mistakes...but she never had to answer to hers and I felt like it wasn't fair that she should have to suffer somehow, just like me and just like DH because of all the craziness I put him through the first couple of months after we started working on patching things up...not on purpose, it just all damaged me that badly.

I tried letting go, but nothing was working and our marriage counselor suggested that I needed closure and maybe I should contact her for that....but I didn't want to open that door again, so I opted for this instead.

Quoting Supervane:

I stopped reading after your second paragraph.

I didn't even know that site existed

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Yes, you post their pics there along with your story. There is some CRAZY shit on that website!

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you post her pic?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:07 AM

I know, but like I told a PP, if you don't post every detail you get tons of redundant questions.

It just makes me feel better that its all out there now. DH and I kept this as discreet as possible to keep people out of our business. I did it for closure for me to be able to finally tell my side and how it all made me feel. Some people may never see it, but the ones that do will know about her.

My counselor told me I needed closure and actually recommended I finally confront her, but I didn't want to open that door of communication back up to her again.

Quoting o.O....:

Mother fucker, that was long. Also, I'm not sure how posting about her on some obscure website is getting her back, but more power to ya.

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:10 AM

Oh yeah, because the husbands are innocent and would have never cheated had those whores stayed away.

eye rolling

That website is childish...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:10 AM
I wish I could get away with doing that. But dh won't drop the bitch even though she's lied to me, has no respect for either of us, and almost tore us apart.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)