Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Child support and b****es

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 141 Replies
9 moms liked this

Child support is a very touchy subject. Here is what I think about it ...

alot of people say, child support is ment for the child only, and not ment to be spent on rediculious things for anyone else. Let me ask you a question ...

if the child has everything she needs, and there is left over funds, then why shouldn't the mother be able to go out and buy some stuff for herself? I'm sure SHE puts more money toward the kid than the father does (this happens more cases than not). The person who has custody puts more time and effort into the kid. If she has no extra money that month because she has to put groceries in the house and bills to pay, then what's so wrong with her going out and getting a nice haircut with the extra child support money? Don't like it? Too bad. Don't think it's fair? Then use protection. And you women who are all butt hurt because your "man" has to pay child support, maybe you shouldn't have gotten with a man who has children. Maybe one day, you will find yourself in that same situation, and until then you will not understand. If I had a man like that, I would really rethink my relationship status.

and no, I do not get child support, but if my husband had to pay child support, I wouldn't bitch about it. I would encourage him to pay it. Those are his children. And if the kid was taken care of, and the mom had a little extra, and she wanted a new pair of shoes, good for her. And I would be PROUD that my husband did his duty as a man and payed this money without complaining, and the child's mother was able to do a little for herself. 

When I was growing up, my dad did this, and a lot of the time, my mom had to do without. He rarely payed his child support and when he did .. He bitched about what she was doing with it. That's why I have the outlook that I do on this subject.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Child Support IMO is his reimbursement to ME for paying for HIS child by myself all the time he wasn't financially contributing. Fuck him, I"m getting my hair, nails and toes done and his child will still get everything he needs and wants.

stepperbepper
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
6 moms liked this
Why not use HER money for that? Child support is to help the kid. A haircut will not help the kid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I look at it the same way. If I had a man who bitched because he had to pay child support, I would get as far as I could away from him. He's not a man at all, but a child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Child Support IMO is his reimbursement to ME for paying for HIS child by myself all the time he wasn't financially contributing. Fuck him, I"m getting my hair, nails and toes done and his child will still get everything he needs and wants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM

You don't understand ... All of it is HER money.

Quoting stepperbepper:

Why not use HER money for that? Child support is to help the kid. A haircut will not help the kid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

why not put the money away in a college fund?

tattedmommi
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I completely agree!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM

$30 a week? Yeah no. My child is getting that.

Quoting Anonymous:

why not put the money away in a college fund?

stepperbepper
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Whatever. This is my opinion, so keep your own please.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting stepperbepper:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

She also used her money to pay the power bill to keep the kid warm. She used her money for gas to take the kid to the doctor, she also used her money to put food in the house. Get what I'm saying. As for the keep your opinion comment, I do believe this is my post.

Quoting stepperbepper:

Whatever. This is my opinion, so keep your own please.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting stepperbepper:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)