Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She came home with a tattoo!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 193 Replies

My 16 year old daughter came home with a tattoo! She was supposed to be at a friends house last night but she clearly wasn't. Her mom already got ahole of me and told me what happened. I turns out she thought they were sleeping all night and they even faked going to sleep so that when she went to check on them she thought they were there. They snuck out of her two story window apparently. I guess I thought my daughter and I had a better realtionship and now her friends mom thinks I hate her ( I don't I understand how sneaky teens can be) well now my daughter has a fairly large tattoo on her sholder. It is a bird, it is not hideous but not something I would ever let her do. I have no clue where she got it done. She will not tell me. It looks professional. She refuses to tell me where she got it and I have no way to know. 

She is grounded from know until forever at this point until I can figure out what else to do. Her computer was taken away, her phone was taken away, her tv was taken away. Not only did she sneak out but she also broke laws like curfew, gettiing a tattoo illegally, etc. She doesn't see why I am so mad. But for now she is on lockdown. 

I just wish i could figure out where she got it done to take legal actions against them. She is 16 and no one should have given her a tattoo 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Sorry :/ It sounds a little fishy. I mean what tattoo place is open in the middle of the night? I'm thinking this was either a garage tattoo or the friend's mom knows more than she's telling you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Down town there are many tattoo shops even 24 hour shops. It could have been in a garage idk. It seems to be done by someone who at least knew what they were doing. 

She says she "doesnt remember" where she went to get the tattoo

I don't think her friends mom knew. We are really good friends and she called me in tears when she realized they were missing 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry :/ It sounds a little fishy. I mean what tattoo place is open in the middle of the night? I'm thinking this was either a garage tattoo or the friend's mom knows more than she's telling you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I would make her pay for a dr. visit (if she has no money or job, she would be getting one) and tell her that unless she tells you otherwise you are going to assume that it was not done professionally ( this might get her to talk about where it was done).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Eek, glad tattoo shops aren't allowed to be open that late here- I'm going to go out on a limb and say that any tattoo done at 3 in the morning probably isn't done in the best state of mind usually haha! Do you think she was maybe drinking or something when she got it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Down town there are many tattoo shops even 24 hour shops. It could have been in a garage idk. It seems to be done by someone who at least knew what they were doing. 

I don't think her friends mom knew. We are really good friends and she called me in tears when she realized they were missing 

Quoting Anonymous:

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Is the friend refusing to tell where she got it too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I really have no clue. I don't even know how she got there. Her friends car never left the garage. Either they walked somewhere or were picked up. She said there was no drugs or alcohol involved but I have no way to know for sure. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Eek, glad tattoo shops aren't allowed to be open that late here- I'm going to go out on a limb and say that any tattoo done at 3 in the morning probably isn't done in the best state of mind usually haha! Do you think she was maybe drinking or something when she got it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:27 AM

She "doesn't remember" either 

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM
My kid wouldnt see the outside of her bedroom until that memory came back even if it ment homeschooling her ass next year.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM

She is on lockdown for now. She got out of school last week she will have a nice long summer with nothing to do but look at her empty room if she does not remember. I hadn't thought of homeschooling but I seriously might just do it.

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

My kid wouldnt see the outside of her bedroom until that memory came back even if it ment homeschooling her ass next year.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:33 AM
4 moms liked this
Take her to get it laserd off maybe she'll remember were she got it then
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN