Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She came home with a tattoo!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 16 year old daughter came home with a tattoo! She was supposed to be at a friends house last night but she clearly wasn't. Her mom already got ahole of me and told me what happened. I turns out she thought they were sleeping all night and they even faked going to sleep so that when she went to check on them she thought they were there. They snuck out of her two story window apparently. I guess I thought my daughter and I had a better realtionship and now her friends mom thinks I hate her ( I don't I understand how sneaky teens can be) well now my daughter has a fairly large tattoo on her sholder. It is a bird, it is not hideous but not something I would ever let her do. I have no clue where she got it done. She will not tell me. It looks professional. She refuses to tell me where she got it and I have no way to know. 

She is grounded from know until forever at this point until I can figure out what else to do. Her computer was taken away, her phone was taken away, her tv was taken away. Not only did she sneak out but she also broke laws like curfew, gettiing a tattoo illegally, etc. She doesn't see why I am so mad. But for now she is on lockdown. 

I just wish i could figure out where she got it done to take legal actions against them. She is 16 and no one should have given her a tattoo 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Replies (191-193):
Bethsunshine
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Take her to get it laserd off maybe she'll remember were she got it then

Good idea. I'd like to know what tattoo artist thought it was a good idea to put a tattoo on an underaged girl.

quinnsmom715
by Donna on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM

bump for update

StarLight23
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Bump again  for update!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN