Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my dd ran away 4 years ago

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and just came back....yesterday morning there was a knock on the door,i opened it and saw my dd....but instead of the dirty blond anime loving 17 year old,i saw my black and purple haired, covered (literally) in tattoos 21 year old.....with a tall guy with twice as many tattoos as her. i hugged her tight and asked them to come inside,we talked and i found out after she ran away she got a job at a motorcycle dealer and met her bf,the managers wife took her in helped her finish school,and then after she turned 18 she started dating her bf,they moved in together 6 months after dating. while her bf was working at the dealership he was training to become a tattoo artist,the first tattoo he performed on an actual person was my dd,he gave her the anime cat she wanted before she left(it looks exactly how she wanted it to).after that he's been giving her all her tattoos,and shes even training to be an artist now.....why she came back idk,why she left was because of her father,whom i divorced after she ran away......after we talked she left again,never to call me, again. she wouldnt give me her cell number,wouldnt tell me an email,or her facebook.....

idk i just wanted to tell someone since i honestly have no one to talk to

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Replies (131-132):
nolongermstkn
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I hope she keeps in touch with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tndsmomma28
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Lol, ok.
She acted like a grade-A cunt. I simply pointed out that HER behavior may have contributed to her daughter running away. If that's how she talks to strangers when she's irritated, I can only imagine how she spoke to her daughter.

Quoting blue.chairs:

Oh wah wah wah, someone was rude to you. Poor thing.

Quoting tndsmomma28:

Oh wah wah wah. She was a rude bitch to several people. No one did anything to her other than misread her post. She acted like a cunt.

Quoting blue.chairs:

And what gives you the right to treat this woman like shit? She's in a bad place, obviously. So she copped some attitude. You are the one calling her a cunt and intentionally pouring salt in to her very open wound by saying you "can see why her daughter ran away."

You are WORSE than her, because at least she has an excuse for her behavior. You don't. You're just a mean person. Are YOUR kids bound to run away because their mom acts like a bitch on cafemom?

Quoting tndsmomma28:

So your own misfortune (caused, at least in part, by you and your actions/attitude) somehow gives you the right to treat other people like shit?

Nope, sorry. It doesn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

you realize that no im not a happy person today right? and you wonder why im biting people heads off when they cant read or comprehend something simple?

Quoting tndsmomma28:

No,you have absolutely been a cunt to me and several others in this post. Like I said, I can see why your daughter ran away.

Quoting Anonymous:

im not being a cunt,just pointing out the obvious that you cant seem to comprehend

Quoting tndsmomma28:

You know, if you're this much of a cunt in real life, I don't really blame your daughter one bit for running away and not contacting you.

Maybe you should stop putting all of the blame on XH, and instead take a good, hard look at YOURSELF and the part you most likely played in your daughter running away.

Quoting Anonymous:

you need to learn to read also,i called the cops because of the punch,she still ran away,i called her friend and her friend told me everything ELSE.yeah i know hard to grasp

Quoting tndsmomma28:

Wait.... Something is off here. First you said you didn't know until AFTER. she had already run away because her friend told you. Now here you seem to be saying that you called the cops BEFORE she left and she left anyway.

Which is it? Because you couldn't possibly have called the cops before she left for an event that you didn't yet know had taken place.....

Quoting Anonymous:

heres a hint, i did call the cops and she still left*gasp* what a concept. oh and heres another hint, we DID have a good relationship,teens dont always tell you whats going on, shocking i know

Quoting mommy2alissa:

What I said still stands. If she had a good relationship with you and you called the cops and had him locked up after her punched her in the face there would be no reason for her to run. Also still stands that she did not tell you the way he was treating her so she must not have felt like she could come to you with it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

my comment was for the first part of your comment

Quoting mommy2alissa:

You said that her FRIEND told you all of that except for the getting hit part. " didnt know about any of it(except the punch) until i called one of her friends asking where she was" Obvioulsy she did not feel like she could tell you about they way he was treating her, or again, it was worse than what the friend said and she could not bring herself to say anything. If you called the cops after he hit her and she had a good relationship with you, IDK why she would have taken off because he would have been in jail so it had to be more than that to make her go. 

Quoting Anonymous:

i wouldnt have known about it if she didnt tell me,ever think of that?

Quoting mommy2alissa:

Well, she did say he puncher her in the face, though I am not sure why you would not call the cops or tell your mom rather than running of. She must have felt she could not trust her mom enough to come to her, or it was something much worse and she could not bring herself to talk about it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

From her reaction idk it seems like it was more then just cooking and cleaning

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Like a second wife? Was there more to it? Maybe its just the wording but its sounds like he's a chester

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CarolinaGirl88:

Wow, what happened with her dad that would make her run away for so long and you divorce him?

while i would be at work he would treat her like a second wife,make her clean the entire house,make his dinner etc.he punched her in the face the day before she ran away because she was trying to do a school project instead of cleaning. i didnt know about any of it(except the punch) until i called one of her friends asking where she was

idk,all i know is what dd told her friend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)