Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gas station Rant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
2 moms liked this

Well since a lot of rants and list of do's and don't in customer services heres mines lol

•  Remeber what pump number you are on, we don't know what car you have and it is not our responsability to know what pump you are on.
  •   Do not smoke or talk on cell phones one little spark will blow you up. Yes cell phones do put off sparks. I will shut your pump off
  •  No you can not use a gass bottle, water bottle or a cup to put gas in. It is unsafe and dangeruous. I will shut your pump off or not put it on to begin with.
  •  Plese don't come in and tell me that you want money on a pump but someone else is using it I will not take your money you will have to wait unitl you are at the pump
  • Please don't come and try to cut in line because you are in a rush to take kids to school or work and think I will let you cut.
  • If you are getting coffee and there is a line don't t throw your money at the other register thinking I will take your money I won't and will let it sit there and still make you stand in line or call the cops on you for stealing.
  • Don't walk in say a number and throw your money at the closed register I will leave it and make you walk back in and hand me the money.
  • Yes my job is more important then you getting a beer or cigs if you don't have ID you will not get anything, don't bother asking anyone outside I will see you and more then likly the person you ask is a regular will not buy it for you
  • Cussing at me or threating me will not make me give you what you want
  • We are not a daycare we don't watch your child don't let them run around outside by the pumps cars do come in fast and will not see them, the gas is dangerous and can hurt the kids. Don't let your kids run around in the store I will say something to your kids, if they don't know how to speak or are shy don't make them come in to pay for your pump I will send them back out to get you
  • If the pumps don't take your card then you have to come in because you did something wrong or your card has been declined
  • Yes we can kick you out for being an ass
  • Don't be an ass hole and steal someones pump because they may be inside paying and you will end up stealing their gas even if you think you put your card in I can see how the pump was paid
  • You are responable if you break the pump, if you drive off with the gas pump still in your tank and you drive away we do have camera and we will report you.
  • If you leave your ID card for more then 3 days I will give it to the postman to mail it back to you make sure you have the right address on it.
  • No we will not watch your car if it breaks down. If it is there for more then 2 days then I will have it towed
  • Making threats to beat me up, calling me names, call my boss or corpate to get me fired because I will not give in to your demands will not scare me in fact I will call for you so stand in line I will not lose my job in fact I may just get a raise and I will call the cops on you.
  • Do not whistle or yell for me it will not make me help you faster. Yes I see you and I am on my was but if you do that I will finish what I am doing and then help you.
  • I forgot to add that if you are drunk we can not leagaly sell you anymore beer or alcohol.
  • If you just turned 21 or a little older do not bring in teens with you when you are going to buy alcohol we know you are buying it for them or are going to drink with them plan on what you are going to get before you come in I can not leally sell it to you. I have done it before I don't care if you are buying it for your friends just don't tell me and don't have them in the store touching it or carrying it and then try to say it is for you we are not that stupid.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Feel better now?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Wow! That is a huge rant..

colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM
2 moms liked this
AMEN! I work at one too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Yes yes I do lol I know that there is more but in a rush.

Quoting Anonymous:

Feel better now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Lol I worked at a gas station (in a very very small town). Weekly someone drove off with the hose still attached. Each time we'd call the local sherrifs to go find them. One guy drove 45 minutes before the sheriff found him. It was hilarious. The cop came back with the hose and a check
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Wow....
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:13 PM

You go girl!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Preachin' to the choir, sister. I hear ya on all them, and agree 100%. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I remember the good ole days when kids could run inside to pay for the gas. Then again that was before the pumps took cards. And my brothers always pumped the gas way before they were old enough to drive. That is now illegal according to the signs. 

*sigh

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:16 PM
http://youtu.be/zeRJkde7iHo

You're more likely to cause a fire with static than you are with a cell phone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)