Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

someone in a post mentioned shesahomewrecker.com..do people not realize its the cheater thats the homewrecker?half these idiots stay with the guy..why do women blame the other women instead of their husband who violated their vows?are women really that dumb?

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM
5 moms liked this
I know I'm going to get bashed but I have to say it. The home wrecker to me is the person who took the vows not the person who didn't take them. I don't care what anyone says but if you put a man in front of me who is very attractive and wants to have sex I won't because I'm happily married and even if I wasn't happily married I took a vow which I promised to keep no man will make me break it . The last I checked you have to be a willing participant to have sex with the person who wants to initiate and so what if the other person knows your married . The person who is married has the responsibility to walk away because they are one that is married with the family. So they in fact are the home wrecker for having sex knowing that they could loose their own family. If both parties are married then they are both home wreckers because they are both committed to their vows and they decided to break them. If loved their spouses in the first place no matter what the other person did they wouldn't lay down an sleep with that person they would go home to their spouse.
MrsMiles85
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I have zero respect for women who "go after" married men/men they know are in relationships.  With that being said I don't believe it's her who wrecks the home.  The man did that when he stepped out of the relationship.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Some women work a married man over to get him to leave. They treat it like a game. Just happened to a good friend.

Can't wait until the skank gets cheated on by him now, and vice versa.
quinnsmom715
by Donna on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:35 PM

my point exactly!!!thank you..

Quoting Anonymous:

I know I'm going to get bashed but I have to say it. The home wrecker to me is the person who took the vows not the person who didn't take them. I don't care what anyone says but if you put a man in front of me who is very attractive and wants to have sex I won't because I'm happily married and even if I wasn't happily married I took a vow which I promised to keep no man will make me break it . The last I checked you have to be a willing participant to have sex with the person who wants to initiate and so what if the other person knows your married . The person who is married has the responsibility to walk away because they are one that is married with the family. So they in fact are the home wrecker for having sex knowing that they could loose their own family. If both parties are married then they are both home wreckers because they are both committed to their vows and they decided to break them. If loved their spouses in the first place no matter what the other person did they wouldn't lay down an sleep with that person they would go home to their spouse.

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I would blame my husband for stepping outside of our marriage not the woman.  A man can make his own choices about to stick his dick.

Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I'm in 100% agreement. The cheating spouse is the one violating your marriage.

TheQueenOfChaos
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

It's the fault of BOTH if the other woman knew he was married. She willingly chose to stay with a married man rather than find someone who respects her and his family enough to be single before he sleeps with her. If she knew, she's just as much at fault if she chooses to stay with him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:39 PM
The skank went after dh. She would wear tight clothes, lie on me about things, tell him how he was cute. His stupid ass took the bait. He tried to break it off but she wouldn't let go. Doing drive boys at my house, texting me non stop. Finally I told her I would go to the police. She stopped and dh told me he was so sorry. We went to counseling and worked out our problems. If he did it again I will be gone
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM
LMAO just because you agree doesn't mean you're right LOL.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

my point exactly!!!thank you..

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I would never stay, I will work through almost anything else in my marriage except that. It's inexcusable, a complete pussy move and a lack of all love and respect for your partner. Instead of talking or trying or ANYTHING productive, the cheater does the most selfish thing imaginable. NOT okay. With that said, they didn't fuck themselves, it most certainly takes 2 to have intercourse. The other woman would also share some of the blame IMO, she is by no means faultless. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN