Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

someone in a post mentioned shesahomewrecker.com..do people not realize its the cheater thats the homewrecker?half these idiots stay with the guy..why do women blame the other women instead of their husband who violated their vows?are women really that dumb?

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Replies (121-124):
2ninos4me
by Mrs.Erika2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Both are to blame . Just because the whore that gets with a mattied man doesnt have a " commitment" since she isnt the " married one " doesnt mean is ok for her to go around and have no respect for herself or others . Btw , that goes to both genders !!
bloodrubyred
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:05 AM
You slept with a married man, didn't you?

Quoting quinnsmom715:

and whats the married mans responsibilty?hes the one who made a commitment.yes,the other woman is wrong but in the end,she owes you nothing and your husband owes you loyalty..

Quoting BellaByrdie:

Some women PURPOSELY go after married men.   

How is that not a home-wrecker. 

AprilDJC
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
As a woman whose husband chose to cheat, I completely agree with this statement! The blame is on him. That being said, I have ZERO respect for a "woman" who knowingly and actively pursues a married man after he tells her he can't talk to her while going through marriage counseling. She EMAILED me that she felt so bad doing that to me and our three kids but she just loved him so much that she wasn't going to quit talking to him but she just felt she should apologize to me and let me know her intentions. Lmao even though he was completely to blame, any chance she had of ever getting respect from me went out the window right there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know I'm going to get bashed but I have to say it. The home wrecker to me is the person who took the vows not the person who didn't take them. I don't care what anyone says but if you put a man in front of me who is very attractive and wants to have sex I won't because I'm happily married and even if I wasn't happily married I took a vow which I promised to keep no man will make me break it . The last I checked you have to be a willing participant to have sex with the person who wants to initiate and so what if the other person knows your married . The person who is married has the responsibility to walk away because they are one that is married with the family. So they in fact are the home wrecker for having sex knowing that they could loose their own family. If both parties are married then they are both home wreckers because they are both committed to their vows and they decided to break them. If loved their spouses in the first place no matter what the other person did they wouldn't lay down an sleep with that person they would go home to their spouse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I read quite a few from my area and they were all about women who purposely went after married men. Didn't seem that the men got off just a hey watch out for this one.. she will pursue a friendship only to move in on your man.

I will never understand women who put all the blame on the other woman and not their husband but the other woman is in the wrong too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN