Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

someone in a post mentioned shesahomewrecker.com..do people not realize its the cheater thats the homewrecker?half these idiots stay with the guy..why do women blame the other women instead of their husband who violated their vows?are women really that dumb?

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:51 PM
95% Fugs... LOL!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I politely asked the other women to back off twice before it finally ended... A man bitches about his wife to the other woman and the other woman thinks that the wife is a bitch and somehow that justifies what they are doing? Homewrecking cunts. A woman who believes everything a man who is unfaithful says about his wife is a dumb bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Yes they are

Quoting Anonymous:

First of they are both to blame and second not all women who stay are idiots.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

someone in a post mentioned shesahomewrecker.com..do people not realize its the cheater thats the homewrecker?half these idiots stay with the guy..why do women blame the other women instead of their husband who violated their vows?are women really that dumb?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:53 PM

How about you evaluate what YOU are doing wrong to make YOUR husband stray? Instead of blaming the other woman?

Quoting Anonymous:

I politely asked the other women to back off twice before it finally ended... A man bitches about his wife to the other woman and the other woman thinks that the wife is a bitch and somehow that justifies what they are doing? Homewrecking cunts. A woman who believes everything a man who is unfaithful says about his wife is a dumb bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

All the women on the first page are hideous!!! 

SSweetcupcake
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:01 PM
That's what I was thinking. especially if they cheated before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Hhmm I keep trying to go to that site but it doesn't work.
BellaByrdie
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I never said a man abdicates his responsibility.  In fact I didn't mention him at all because we aren't TALKING ABOUT THAT. 

How about if we as women stop acting like Whores.  Don't fuck married men.  Don't be a willing hole for them to bang.   Don't actively SEEK them out.  When you discover douche bag has a WIFE AND KIDS walk the fuck away. Don't join sites that cater to married men. 

Yes the men are the ones violating their oaths and vows.  Yes THEY bear the greatest burden and blame.  But women who willing go for this.  DISGUST ME.  

I fucked around with a married man.  In College he said he had a "douchebag up tight roomate" I understood My last roomate had been a royale bitch.  But he always answered my calls, replied to my IM's and emails.  So I thought nothing of it.  Till I saw him and his VERY pregnant wife and children together.  

Did I stay around for his sloppy seconds.  Did I buy his bullshit about how they were just together for the kids, how unhappy they really were,  and he "couldn't leave because he didn't want to hurt her while she was pregnant"  NO I told him he was SHIT and to fuck off and Left his sorry ass alone.   I FELT like crap because I could have DESTOYED his wife and kids simply because I was screwing HER MAN.   And had I continued I would have been JUST AS complict in hurting that woman as he was. 

No I didn't make a vow to her.  But as a woman I feel owe more to OTHER women, to my GENDER, than to act like a snake in the grass. 

Quoting quinnsmom715:

and whats the married mans responsibilty?hes the one who made a commitment.yes,the other woman is wrong but in the end,she owes you nothing and your husband owes you loyalty..

Quoting BellaByrdie:

Some women PURPOSELY go after married men.   

How is that not a home-wrecker. 

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:28 PM

time to push control + shift + N and see what this is all about....

thatgirlNH
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:28 PM

They are both to blame. I am sure there would be far less incidences of cheating if women who KNOW the man is in a relationship just stay the fuck away and spread their legs somewheres else. It's starts with these cunts. And then yes, the blame goes to the moron guy who falls for it all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured