Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

someone in a post mentioned shesahomewrecker.com..do people not realize its the cheater thats the homewrecker?half these idiots stay with the guy..why do women blame the other women instead of their husband who violated their vows?are women really that dumb?

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Replies (41-50):
nataliesmom2012
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I've been trying to figure this out for years...

casah4
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Exactly this!

Quoting daughteroftruth:

I would blame both...Unless the other woman had no clue that the man is married.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica518
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM
I agree with you a 100%. Their both wrong but I guess its easier to blame the women then their husband. Not easy to know yoyr husband who took vows and have kids with dosent love or respect you. Guys are not helpless victims.
PhoenixV
by PhoenixV on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:33 PM
This

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

Both parties are to blame. 

The husband because he's the one that took the vows of marriage and broke them and the whore he cheated with, for knowing he was married and sleeping with him anyway. Now obviously if she didn't know, she's not a whore and can't really be to blame. 

spicy_n_sweet
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

It's easier to blame someone else for the spouse's choices. No one wants to admit that the person that promised to love them, to hold them above all others, to be their's and only their's would actively choose to break their hearts/break their promises/destroy their family. However that is exactly what happens. The person that made those promises, did the damage, no one else. And they did so knowing full well what they are choosing to do, and the consequences of that choice.

The only person responsible for cheating is the cheater. No one else. If the other person made the advances, its' the married/committed person's responsibility to say "no" and walk away. If the married/committed person made the advances, they were in the wrong for doing so to begin with.  The only person who is responsible for choosing to cheat, is the cheater.  If women claim it's not the wife's fault, she didn't make him cheat. Then they logically can't say it's the other woman's fault either. If one can't make him be faithful, the other can't make him cheat. There is not some magic McGuffin that the OW possesses. The cheating would not happen, if the married/committed person didn't want it to happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Not all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes they are

Quoting Anonymous:

First of they are both to blame and second not all women who stay are idiots.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

someone in a post mentioned shesahomewrecker.com..do people not realize its the cheater thats the homewrecker?half these idiots stay with the guy..why do women blame the other women instead of their husband who violated their vows?are women really that dumb?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Back when Grandma grew up they called women that slept with married men homewreckers.  It didnt much matter that the man was to blame too (after all the "homewreckers" were not married to them).  My ex cheated and of course his entire family believed he was "lead down a dark path by a women with illl intentions" and should be forgiven.  (it wasnt his first cheat btw, more like his 8th)............anyway our divorce was ALL MY fault because I just couldnt see their line of thinking............anyway, homewreaker is an old term and YES many women keep the men and it makes them feel better to slander the "women with ill intentions" on the internet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:44 PM
I'm sure you're ass is being played now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes they are

Quoting Anonymous:

First of they are both to blame and second not all women who stay are idiots.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Amen!

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:46 PM
They share equally in the blame.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)