Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jessica Rey - The evolution of the swim suit

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:41 PM
  • 26 Replies

I know this is kind of long but well worth the watch, I agree with her very much.

Here is the link

http://youtu.be/WJVHRJbgLz8

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LTryon
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Can you post a clicky link? My phone is being a butt right now and won't play videos otherwise :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Quoting LTryon:

Can you post a clicky link? My phone is being a butt right now and won't play videos otherwise :(

http://youtu.be/WJVHRJbgLz8

lili_monkey
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I watched this video a few days ago. I liked it, and it was worth watching. I looked up her swimsuits and they are so pricey! :/

Schauseil
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:53 PM

It was cool but I would suggest the studies are flawed. If the same studies had been done 150 years ago with men and can can girls showing off their ankles and the underside of their skirt, they probably would have gotten the same results. Sex makes men think of women as objects, not how much skin is revealed.

And I love her designs.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lili_monkey:

I watched this video a few days ago. I liked it, and it was worth watching. I looked up her swimsuits and they are so pricey! :/

They are beautiful suits but very expensive imo, maybe next summer when I lose all the weight I want to lookse I will splurge and get myself one!

lili_monkey
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM

That is a great idea and a great way to treat yourself for losing weight. I think I will do that too, gives you something to work for and look forward too :)

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting lili_monkey:

They are beautiful suits but very expensive imo, maybe next summer when I loose all the weight I want to lookse I will splurge and get myself one!

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:11 PM

I like to wear as little as possible in the water, preferring to be naked. I love the feeling of the cold water on my bare skin and feel like I am going to get pulled under with too much fabric on.

I didn't watch the video but I looked at her designs and it is just too much for me.

I am in the process of losing weight so next summer I can wear a bikini again, I miss them very much.

danie24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I guess by her logic, women shouldn't be intimate with men because their region of the brain associated with tools will light up as soon as they see her belly button? LOL

I am pretty certain that women's brains would have a similar reaction if they were shown pictures of sexy men in shorts. 

Not because we think sexy men are just "things" but because PICTURES of sexy people ARE just things.

If they were introduced to a real person, face to face, wearing next to nothing.. I wonder if their brain activity would be the same?

If they talked to that half naked person for two minutes.. I wonder if their brain activity would be the same? 

If they were shown pictures of someone they loved wearing next to nothing.. I wonder if their brain activity would be the same?

Interesting, none the less.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Do you think you would have gotten as many tips as a stripper if you were clothed though?

Quoting Schauseil:

It was cool but I would suggest the studies are flawed. If the same studies had been done 150 years ago with men and can can girls showing off their ankles and the underside of their skirt, they probably would have gotten the same results. Sex makes men think of women as objects, not how much skin is revealed.

And I love her designs.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Quoting danie24:

I guess by her logic, women shouldn't be intimate with men because their region of the brain associated with tools will light up as soon as they see her belly button? LOL

I am pretty certain that women's brains would have a similar reaction if they were shown pictures of sexy men in shorts. 

Not because we think sexy men are just "things" but because PICTURES of sexy people ARE just things.

If they were introduced to a real person, face to face, wearing next to nothing.. I wonder if their brain activity would be the same?

If they talked to that half naked person for two minutes.. I wonder if their brain activity would be the same? 

If they were shown pictures of someone they loved wearing next to nothing.. I wonder if their brain activity would be the same?

Interesting, none the less.

those are very good questions, I have no idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)