Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WOW, JUST WOW!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Replies (31-40):
manda.
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Woah, she needs help.
autodidact
by Snarknado on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Trolling feminism? A Foe instead of a Poe?

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:53 AM
I've seen this before. She just needs to be slapped.
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Lololol looks like something I'd write in response to sanctimoms here.
babie113
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:54 AM
O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:54 AM
It would be a horrible childhood for him growing up with a mother who clearly hates males. I would hope she would give him to someone who would at least love and care for him.

Quoting Anonymous:

hrm....the joke would be on her if her son grew up more intelligent/stronger than her daughter even if she did all of those things.

petitekatie
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:59 AM

uhhhh... wow. poor baby :'(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:02 AM

I agree about the horrible childhood but I don't think the husband/bf/baby's father would stand for that. If she honestly hates males though what makes us think she is going to even have a son. Men tend to stay away from male haters.  

Quoting Anonymous:

It would be a horrible childhood for him growing up with a mother who clearly hates males. I would hope she would give him to someone who would at least love and care for him.

Quoting Anonymous:

hrm....the joke would be on her if her son grew up more intelligent/stronger than her daughter even if she did all of those things.

Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this

It's sick, isn't it? Plus, the last comment about using circumcision to take away sexual pleasure for boys/men is sadistic. By even suggesting it would be better for men to never have sexual gratification says to me that she's no better than the backwards men and general culture in countries like Somalia where women are expected to undergo genital mutilation at age 3 so they will never experience sexual pleasure, and therefore will never "be tempted" to stray from their husbands. YUCK.

Besides, it's inaccurate, as we all know men who are circumcised and experience pleasure just FINE lol.

I have a sweet, darling, almost 6 year old son, and this attitude disgusts me! 

How could 56 people click "like" to such a nutball comment?

Quoting Cbreland07:

Thats what I was wondering! There are 56 ppl out there agreeing with her :/

Quoting Leobaby2007:

56 likes? WTF?????

DarksMama
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:07 AM

She's a sick bitch. I hope she's just some nasty troll. It would be twisted if she really thinks this way. Ugh. I gotta go BF my newborn son. I'm gonna ignore this bitch for the rest of my life now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)