Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WOW, JUST WOW!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Replies (51-59):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jun. 27, 2013 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this

i "unfortunately" had a son 4 months ago. I wanted a son so bad, and I was elated when I found out the gender. I breastfeed him and want him to grow up to be the strongest man he can be in all possible ways. It's women who DON"T do the absolute best for their sons that have the kind of boys that make girls have crazy thoughts like this. She would only be breeding the kind of guys she dislikes by treating them the way she recommends.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you. I have 3 sons and this woman makes me want to just slap the shit out of her.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

It's sick, isn't it? Plus, the last comment about using circumcision to take away sexual pleasure for boys/men is sadistic. By even suggesting it would be better for men to never have sexual gratification says to me that she's no better than the backwards men and general culture in countries like Somalia where women are expected to undergo genital mutilation at age 3 so they will never experience sexual pleasure, and therefore will never "be tempted" to stray from their husbands. YUCK.

Besides, it's inaccurate, as we all know men who are circumcised and experience pleasure just FINE lol.

I have a sweet, darling, almost 6 year old son, and this attitude disgusts me! 

How could 56 people click "like" to such a nutball comment?

Quoting Cbreland07:

Thats what I was wondering! There are 56 ppl out there agreeing with her :/

Quoting Leobaby2007:

56 likes? WTF?????

KGreen75
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 3:08 AM
I'm pretty sure she is being a smart ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Bump
skittlefart
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Wow. What a major bitch. There's stupid and ignorance, and then there's real screw ups in the head like her...

photo caitlyn_zps760e8bde.gif

photo f2458de1-4fbe-4187-979b-7d086a655ae3_zpsf7eb12ba.jpg
msharleyjr
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Okay I hardley ever say this..."WHAT THE HAY-ELL !!!"what planet did she arrive from?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
A crazy one, that's for sure.

Quoting msharleyjr:

Okay I hardley ever say this..."WHAT THE HAY-ELL !!!"what planet did she arrive from?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

07lilmama1108
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Wow.... :( that's beyond horrible....
07lilmama1108
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I absolutely agree with you!! Boys need love, not neglect!! Mines 17 months and the sweetest little goofball ever :) I hope and pray he never meets a woman like her!!!

Quoting rfhsure:

i "unfortunately" had a son 4 months ago. I wanted a son so bad, and I was elated when I found out the gender. I breastfeed him and want him to grow up to be the strongest man he can be in all possible ways. It's women who DON"T do the absolute best for their sons that have the kind of boys that make girls have crazy thoughts like this. She would only be breeding the kind of guys she dislikes by treating them the way she recommends.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you. I have 3 sons and this woman makes me want to just slap the shit out of her.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

It's sick, isn't it? Plus, the last comment about using circumcision to take away sexual pleasure for boys/men is sadistic. By even suggesting it would be better for men to never have sexual gratification says to me that she's no better than the backwards men and general culture in countries like Somalia where women are expected to undergo genital mutilation at age 3 so they will never experience sexual pleasure, and therefore will never "be tempted" to stray from their husbands. YUCK.

Besides, it's inaccurate, as we all know men who are circumcised and experience pleasure just FINE lol.

I have a sweet, darling, almost 6 year old son, and this attitude disgusts me! 

How could 56 people click "like" to such a nutball comment?

Quoting Cbreland07:

Thats what I was wondering! There are 56 ppl out there agreeing with her :/

Quoting Leobaby2007:

56 likes? WTF?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM

As a feminist I find her to be an effing idiot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN